I'm Back...........

hill_393

Evening All........

About a year and a half back I had myself a little accident...... Photo's Attached.......

Got myself back on an XC Bike - Been riding that constantly since, and I took the step to get back on a trials bike a few months back with the help of thinkbikes.

Best thing I ever did. Never going to be as good as I was, but I'm having more fun on my bike than ever before!!

Attached is a snippet of my riding . . . More to follow in a video I'm making combining XC with trials.......

Be great to hear your feedback

Many Thanks

Darren

Video - http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ils&id=1625

post-5292-1231877264.jpg

post-5292-1231877273.jpg

Good to see you made a full recovery and your back on a bike, what exactly was your knee injury?

Not yet a full recovery - May still need an op.

I dislocated my knee and shunted my tibia up in front if my fibia. Severed every ligament and tendon in the knee. Si Physio said it wasone of the worst he's seen. Still you can never keep an old dog down!!

Darren

Hey Darren i was so gutted when i heard that news when it happend and now look where you are. you one of a kind to come back from that.

Keep being amazing mate see you sooner than later i hope.

There only one darren hill. legend might be over the top to say but you come bloody may as well be one in my books.

MEEK.