Nick Goddard, Joe Hodges, Jack Meek

JackMeek

Me and Nick jumped on the train to paddington. Met chai, joe, rob, and peeps. I brought my friend craig with me who is handy with a camera to get some shots. He normally shoots for bmx magazines and gave it a go to try some trial shots. Hope you like his stuff. There is some really good photography enjoy guys.

www.craigtull.com

Got to his BLOG to see our pics.

hey jack let me know when you next in london, i rode a solo sess this sat :(

I should of phoned you.

Did anyone contact you? you know who.

I want to go to london again so bad just for that spot. But im mums the word on it rob and crew. your secret it safe with me.

Shhhh!

It's a secret! The government will lock you up if we tell you :giggle:

Is that a suggestion its near the MI5 building near victoria station, or am i miles off course? the background looks to be somewhere in the city part of central london (where all the big office businesses are)....liverpool st area.

Is that a suggestion its near the MI5 building near victoria station, or am i miles off course? the background looks to be somewhere in the city part of central london (where all the big office businesses are)....liverpool st area.

nearly...but no...it's south of the river at the other station beginning with "V"