Nottingham

padarik

Nope usually just Sundays for everyone, and even then it was only me lewis and stuntman yesterday...

was a good little practice ride in the wet though!

Unlucky about the forks Tobiarse. Why is it none of us can get the whole up to front thing?!

Oh and by the way - this is the Notts super topic now thanks to pad :king: whoop

Nope usually just Sundays for everyone, and even then it was only me lewis and stuntman yesterday...

was a good little practice ride in the wet though!

Unlucky about the forks Tobiarse. Why is it none of us can get the whole up to front thing?!

Oh and by the way - this is the Notts super topic now thanks to pad :king: whoop

Forks are on their way.

I'm going to get it, and first.

Pfft, screw you, it's not the same. It needs editing for every ride, which is why I did it.

Yeah okay, But that's too ealy for Chandler if he does come, he got to morning shopping then have a big munch before.

:thumbsup: He's not lying I gotta get my food in cos dont live with my mummy :-

word on the street is that some lufbra riders might be coming sat or sun... :pirate:

Took us an hour to get back to the bloodey Van! Awesome ride today thou, we stayed out in irkby for a little while afterwards, only just got in!

See you all in Bunny ;)

See you in Bunny weekend March 7th/8th

:deej:

Edited by Chandler