What Do ...

duane

What do Joe Maher, Blackwater Security and Ban Ki Moon the UN Cheif have in Common ?

Unbeleivable, but they are all on the cover of todays Gulf News.

Joe is the only one that get his picture on the front page though.

Nuts but true.

Duane.

What do Joe Maher, Blackwater Security and Ban Ki Moon the UN Cheif have in Common ?

Unbeleivable, but they are all on the cover of todays Gulf News.

Joe is the only one that get his picture on the front page though.

Nuts but true.

Duane.

Hmm that combination doesn't sound good lol, im guessing Joe was riding something he should'nt and got arresested by Blackwater security and now Ban Ki Moon the UN cheif is trying to get him released. I can just imagine the front cover now, am i right?

Hmm that combination doesn't sound good lol, im guessing Joe was riding something he should'nt and got arresested by Blackwater security and now Ban Ki Moon the UN cheif is trying to get him released. I can just imagine the front cover now, am i right?

Hahahah..nah nothing that exciting. :(

Unfortunatly..but im training Duane up..when we are both free at the same time :(

Baring in mind Gulf News here is the equivalent to any of the dailys back at home ( sun/mirror/telegraph )..Aint bad lol :unsure:

No its not bad, but u dont have to big urself up.

Im very sorry..

Although..if you didnt realise i was making a joke about being up early...then..erm..deary me :giggle:

In all fairness i deserve to be on the front cover..it was 6.45 am ffs lol. Only time cool enough now to ride :(

Weres the joke in there? that was all a serious post, but whatever, I'm not too arsed to be honest :P .