How Badly Hurt Have You Ever Got

COCKY

Just wonderd how badly you or even any of your friends have got coming off the bike

Last summer i broke my left scafoid (still broken did it september the 1st) and my right elbow

Dropgapping over a rail to a other rail reaar hub just went on me.

Like to know im not alone haha as silly as it sounds

Broke both wrists, cracked pelvis, broken ribs.

Andy B

broke wrists, ankle and always pull muscles.

I Dislicated my hip, Hospital 2 weeks, Wheelchair 6 months. But that was on my Mx bike.

Can i ask how ?

on a pot hole simp :P

luckly never broke any bones but

swollen cheek bone (faceplant)

badly sprained wrist (did a blunt and wrist went forward but thumb went back) had a wrist support on 247 for like 2 weeks

jared elbow (all my weight on my right elbow about 5ft high)

pretty lucky compared to some people id say

broke one wrist racing a friend on my trials bike and my rear profile cogs teeth completly snapped sending me over the bars and my bike bouncing in the road ha, broke my ankle tapping this tiny wall when i was learning to tap, front end dropped making me land akward on left foot. cant remember how i broke my other wrist lol

pulling muscles is just where im not warmed up.

Smashed teeth and a like COCKY said broke my left scaphoid pictures below, if you ever brake a scaphoid and go to southend hospital expect to get bandaged up good and proper (the scaphoid is by your thumb , next to your thumb (cant remember where))

2czol04.jpg

hope it makes you cringe :)

Broke both bones in ma right leg diagonally up through the bones, longest brake was 10cm long :D

was out for 7 months !! was pretty gutted

happened at some dirt jumps a few years back after i said "I'll go for one last run" - i should have know not to say that :angry:

split my right ear in two and perfirated the ear drum. (onza t-pro brake pad fell of the mount and when i fell backwards, the handle bar loged into my ear because there wernet any bar end caps or grips because we were in the middle of building it) lol.

sprained left anckle on my zona zip,

other than that just shin/ knee digs and a few bruizes. ^_^

broken both scaphoids they are easy to break, broke one knuckle, got a hairline fracture in my right elbow bone, broke my little toe and the toe next to it.

and a funny one i got a pedal stuck in my leg so i went to a&e with an onza pedal sticking through my jeans into my shin :giggle:

And my faviroute i fell off my bike in my back garden and hit my head on the wall and knocked myself out woke up blood everywhere and i had to go to hospital and have staples put in my head to keep the wound together.

I DID NOT DO ALL OF THESE AT THE SAME TIME!!!

and after my head injury i was on my bike 4 days later.

Edited by bamwantsurmom

Never really had anything bad, and never will touch wood. I have bottled from a drop when i was just starting and jumped off bike slipped wen i landed on the floor and then the bike bounced up and hit me in the head, was bleeding everywhere, i know to wear a helmet now though :P. Also doing a gap i have pulled my back fairly badly couldnt ride properly for 2 weeks.

Adam (Y)