Trials Bike Course Petition.

Jack Chinnery

The local council will probably ignore a petition full of signatures from people all over the UK, the only people they care about are the council tax payers, ie local residents s get one signed by the locals.

I understand what your saying, But being on the phone to him. He said that this may well go through. And the person who build the thctahm skatepark is willing to help.

I understand what your saying, But being on the phone to him. He said that this may well go through. And the person who build the thctahm skatepark is willing to help.

Yeah don't get me wrong it's good to show that there's an interest in it, even more so if you've got a decent local train station etc so people can get there, but at the end of the day it's the rate payers' money so they're gonna want to see support from them, even if you do it as a seperate community petition or something.

here in braintree, we have the land, the designs, people who can get the materials etc...

we then applied to the youth council for 50k and they said we showed the best presentation over the entire application course, and then said they would have given us the money IF braintree hadnt had lots of money spent on it recently for youths....well i dont know what weve had within the last 2 years or so for youths :P

thinking about it our local council didnt support us at all! we spent a good 2 years gradually taking the project further etc. shame things turn out shite sometimes!!!!!

basically all i can say is good f**king luck!!!! you will definatly need it.