Marko Berhold | Indoor | February 09

Icke84

Hi,

last weekend i visited Marko Berthold on his indoor spot in cottbus.

we wanted to do some outdoor action, but the weather was too bad.

but i think we do it very well.

hope you like my editing, i overdone it not so much like in hannes herrmann video ;)

http://vimeo.com/3325723

greets

Marcus

Edited by Icke84

thanks for all your comments!!!

@omgnoseat (btw great nick)

thats what i have planned for this year, HD vid of marko grosenik.

wait till the koxxdays, or some time after it,

tribalzone and some other french friends planned some big vid of the koxxdays, i think this could be a great vid

greets

Marcus

thanks again.

pushes me more for the next vids.

ah good point, any wishes for the next vids?

Marcus

I have little remarks about this video, I disliked the hannes herman video, but this one was very good :)

The only remark I have is the little camera movement editing based on the music, that does hinder the viewability a bit.

Personally I like to have a good look at the techniques of the riders in trials video's, rather than be impressed by the video editing techniques.

So the best video effects would be those that enhance the look at the techniques I guess :P

But don't get me wrong, this video was almost perfect in construction, just being picky about little things.

I have little remarks about this video, I disliked the hannes herman video, but this one was very good :)

The only remark I have is the little camera movement editing based on the music, that does hinder the viewability a bit.

Personally I like to have a good look at the techniques of the riders in trials video's, rather than be impressed by the video editing techniques.

So the best video effects would be those that enhance the look at the techniques I guess :P

But don't get me wrong, this video was almost perfect in construction, just being picky about little things.

thanks, and i don't get you wrong.

but i have to say that i don't edit it this way to show you i can edit to the music :D

it mostly because the long lines he does and sometimes he wait a little longer before a jump and if i don't trick a little to shorten it down, then we have a 20min vid ;)

and to chimpanzyyyy:

you get your hannes herrmann video, i think before june.

Marcus