London Ride March 1st - Silly Clips.

Dan Burgess

I didn't get around to filming much spent more time talking and riding. I thought I would upload these two clips for now.

Clip 1:

Danny Swindlehurst side hopping gap near tate modern.

Youtube Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAaB6pd-tOM

Clip 2:

Danny Swindlehurst cheating subway out of 1 sip of drink :o

Youtube Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHZfE5gYKm0

Hope to see some good edits on the way!

:)

First vid is ok although for danny that sidehop isn't exactly impressive for danny... second video, well i am pretty sure the point of having those cups and a machine that customers can use is because they are refillable, or 'bottomless'. So really not worth posting that vid.

First vid is ok although for danny that sidehop isn't exactly impressive for danny... second video, well i am pretty sure the point of having those cups and a machine that customers can use is because they are refillable, or 'bottomless'. So really not worth posting that vid.

Not true, as it is a franchise some Subway's condone on refills.

You'ld expect the London Subway franchises to let you refill whenever you want.. if you run a franchise in the capital, the owners gonna be loaded.

Actually, its more likely to be the opposite. In London, they like to sting you, so it would make sense if they weren't going to give you free refills. More money for them, isn't it...

Hint the title 'Silly Clips.' I just uploaded what I got to Youtube.