Single Speed Help

onza4life

Hey i was just wanting to know as i am going to be running singlespeed. Would a trialtech race tensioner be any good to use for a T-Rex, if not could you let me know what i should get.

thanks alot :D

Should work :S.

I dont ride stock, So im not a mr know it all about them. But if you are unsure just ring tarty. :)

if i was you i would go for a sprung tensioner i dont trust fixed tensioners and never had a problem with a sprung tensioner also if your gear ratio has a 15 tooth or smaller cog on the rear you should use a tensioner with 2 jocky wheels

if i was you i would go for a sprung tensioner i dont trust fixed tensioners and never had a problem with a sprung tensioner also if your gear ratio has a 15 tooth or smaller cog on the rear you should use a tensioner with 2 jocky wheels

See, If you were to improve your punctuation you would be validated in no time.

The V!z speocket is meant for competition use mainly, it's not really up to the task of TGS.

See, If you were to improve your punctuation you would be validated in no time.

Maybe he doesn't actually care about being validated, maybe he just want his question to be answered without twats like you replying with useless answers.

I would also like to know if the trial tech sport screw on, would be ok on a T-Rex and would the hope spacer kit be ok to get

let me know soon thanks as i will be ordering today :D

you wouldn't need any spacers if your using a fixed hub.

you would need them if you're using a free hub though, and then you would need a splined (sp?) sproket, not a screw on sproket.