What Gloves Do You Recommend?

fobsessed

Im looking to buy a descent pair of grippy gloves that are also comfy for around £30 or lower :)

any suggestions?

thanks

Hayden

Sorry, But afew of these threads have come up recently and is getting kinda tiresome. Use the search feature. Its not hard you know?

Rant over, Kona gloves from hellfrauds.

£25, had them since september and havent even started to look used, And I have used them for EVERYTHING:P

Dirt jump, Trials etc etc.

661 comps are the bees knees, they are feel extreamly thin so they are suer comorftable but realy hard wearing as iv had mine a year andhave no holes in at all which is good considering they have saved my hands in countless downhill crashes.

Gotta go for some troy lee design xc gloves from crc, they are so comfy, I use them nearly every day and at the weekend for the motorbike for over a year now and there are only a few wholes in the fingers. One word for these gloves, AmAzInG

661 gloves normally wear right through in about 2 months. Try the kona ones as someone said. 

Also do you want full fingers or mitts, I have been using some old style tesco road mitts for around a year now and I have only just gone through them, not bad seeing as I do about 24 hours a week.

Get some Six Six One gloves. Mine only cost me like £15 and have lasted me about 8 months and still going strong. Maybe popping down to your local bike shop might be a good idea as I've tried some of the Kona and Scott gloves and i found them to be a little uncomfortable and I know i would hate to buy some and then find that i don't like the feel of them.

Avoid 661 like the plague. They are expensive for what they are, they aren't comfy and they go 'crusty' after a few washes.

I've been using some Troy Lee Airs through the winter and they have been brilliant. Thin enough to give a good feel on the bars, but not too thing that they are going to give you blisters. Only payed 14.99 for mine from chainreactioncycles too.

I have had like 3 pairs of Mace of tartys and there f***ing mint!!! and they have a 1 yr warrenty ;) Great for the money!

I have had like 3 pairs of Mace of tartys and there f***ing mint!!! and they have a 1 yr warrenty :D Great for the money!

Or you could just spend £5 and get some trialtech foams.

+1

I'd say tryall gloves thats what i use when i wear gloves. Or get some foam grips thats the cheaper option.

haven't used gloves after buying trialtech grips.

best gloves i ever used were from raw-sports.co.uk.

made for moto trials and come with or with out pading. lasted well over five years.

either that or Hebo trial gloves from tartybikes. they ain't padded but the best for grip!!!