Bessell's New Steed

AdamR28

You'll be seeing this before him so feel privileged :P

Mostly Trialtech parts with Stone Edge headset, Rockman hubs, ENO freewheel, Try-All cranks, Try-All Croco pads. Weight 9.46kg. The frame is meant to run 17:14 but we were able to get the more popular 18:15 ratio to work :)

bessellhydroxx.jpg

bessellhydroxx1.jpg

bessellhydroxx2.jpg

bessellhydroxx3.jpg

bessellhydroxx4.jpg

bessellhydroxx5.jpg

bessellhydroxx6.jpg

bessellhydroxx7.jpg

bessellhydroxx8.jpg

Cheers

Adam

Think im gunna have to get a new frame now, everyone has one! actually wait i wont the bike is awesome hahaha!

17:14 but we were able to get the more popular 18:15 ratio to work how?

Eveyone keeps saying about that gearing, but ratio is only 0.0142857 harder from 18:15. Maybe the response that might feel a bit different? Am i right? What does S. Shaw think, he has been riding that gearing?

Eveyone keeps saying about that gearing, but ratio is only 0.0142857 harder from 18:15. Maybe the response that might feel a bit different? Am i right? What does S. Shaw think, he has been riding that gearing?

It works on Bessell's because he has a 2.35 Maxxis tire, so there is lots of frame clearance to pull the wheel forward. There may be a few other things too, but I can't remember what they were.

As for 17:14, I really like it! I've got stiff cranks and a super stiff frame so its feels cool, really direct and positive. :)