Mikey C

Mike Beck

to be honest, ther int much point.. but after being screwed around with my actual pc , virussed up to its eyeballs!.. i had to take a pic off my camera phone of my camera screen, and put onto my bros laptop, and due to bordness, iv decided that il put them up..

even if ther wasnt any real point//

but yeaa

it isnt my best ridin.. infact it was my 4th time out on my bike this year of 2009 :) was an alryt day..

but the year will be gettin better ;] fo sure! lol

preload... this gap up- i do strate to back, also front to back, and also gap to 90 both wheels

pictures dont show actual moves hapning as ther stils.. lol

post-3951-1236711777_thumb.jpg

post-3951-1236711999_thumb.jpg

mikey c.

xxx

Edited by Mikey C™

Your my hero.

aww cheers babbzzz. sorry i forgot u like to mess about!

jokee

lets both sort our bitch as sens out.. i realy aint like tht lmao..

im refuring to the last time we spoke on ere..

x

Ive done that gap :) front to back thought, never tried it straight to back. Has been a while since i rode with you Mikey!

i know mate.. im hooping to get soo much riding done this year.. soo i expect to see you at some point this year.. mnaybe more than once ;]

haha

xx

aww cheers babbzzz. sorry i forgot u like to mess about!

jokee

lets both sort our bitch as sens out.. i realy aint like tht lmao..

im refuring to the last time we spoke on ere..

x

Please sort out the standards of your posts. That's the sort of thing I'd expect to see from a pregnant 13 year old chavistic girl on MSN (yes, that's what i do in my spare time :$ )

Please sort out the standards of your posts. That's the sort of thing I'd expect to see from a pregnant 13 year old chavistic girl on MSN (yes, that's what i do in my spare time :$ )

il try mate! appauligeeez, spelling isnt my strong point.. just to let you know.. your spare time, sounds of too many illegal girls mate;) wrap up your w**ly lmao only jokin

xx