Funny As

smithy2050

i've heard that southend is nice this time off yer :P, and i knew what you meant Mike ( did'nt meant to offend if you like being called Mikey Tomo)

i found it funny yea i was like that at a stage but the guy is 1 to heavy to do trials really an he looks old enough to be my dad like you lot take things way to serious like

careful now... several of us on here are old enough to be your dads!! ;)

I think it is difficult when you reach a certain level to remember how shit you were when you started... i have the same trouble when i set out little sections on the motorcycle trials bike for my mates who are novices. I am by no means a great rider but it can be hard to go backwards in level.

I now have the same when i ride with the good lads here on the cycle, i am just over beginner stage but they can easily hop over a gap a few feet wide that i get worried about.... but fair play to anyone of any age to try something new.

i thought people in here would be able to have a laugh like but i must have been wrong

well lets be honest ur probs not as good as half the people on this forum, so when you next post a vid and we all say ur shit, and make a thread for it in chit chat saying 'LMAO check this noob out!'.. we'll see if your having a laugh then?

you a nob, and think you better then people because hes just started.

well, im sure you be in new members for a long long time, enjoy

oh and with the too old thing, this guy whos 37 started last september in my area... i ddnt pay much attention i rode with him on saturday and omfg! he can hook 50" side like 35" bunny hop like 40" etc already!... and only after 7months riding :S

your never too old!

Edited by Adrian

I give him credit. It's all about fun and learning. And looks like he's doing swell with the balancing.

Although he'd probably benefit from some riser bars.

And a helmet just to set a good example.

:)

Edited by Tappets

Yeah Even Middleagedman is like 40 odd I think ? and he rides

What,? Who? When? Me? :blink: I thought my ears were burning. :P Yes I am the grand old age of 40 and I think "rides" is a bit optomistic.

I've been learning Trials for less than a month now (when time allows with family and work etc.) and the guy in the video is definately better than me!

I must say how pleased I was at most members jumping in the guys corner to defend him and Newbies in general, at whatever level or age. This open minded attitude is what this sport/forum needs to promote itself and encourage people to try Trials. (Y)

Edited by middleageman

What,? Who? When? Me? :blink: I thought my ears were burning. :P Yes I am the grand old age of 40 and I think "rides" is a bit optomistic.

I've been learning Trials for less than a month now (when time allows with family and work etc.) and the guy in the video is definately better than me!

I must say how pleased I was at most members jumping in the guys corner to defend him and Newbies in general, at whatever level or age. This open minded attitude is what this sport/forum needs to promote itself and encourage people to try Trials. (Y)

You are right Indeed :)

Sorry if I put it in a bad way by saying 40 odd :unsure:

Well he is learning and i dont see what is funny about it.

There is nothing funny about him learning though, I'm sure you started like that.... I can tell you all.. thats how I strarted trials we all have to start somewhere

Luke

Get some respect lad. :closedeyes: Good on him for having a go and learning, you were like that too you know, infact we all were, we shold be gratefull more people are getting into the sport to make the name bigger for itself.

Ross. (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

Every one has been like that at one point he is just starting out, I don't see what is funny to be honest its a guy trying his best to learn a track stand. you will have been like that at one point or might still be.

Danny (Y)

You lot Take Things WAAAAyyy to seriously at the end of the day yeh he is trying but why put it on you tube for people to take the micky out of it

NO, HE DOESNT THINK TW*T AND IMATURE CHILDISH IDIOTS WOULD TAKE THE MICK OUT OF HIM, SMITHY JUST DIE. THIS IS THE SECOND POST ON THIS TOPIC THAT I HAVE POSTED ARGUING AGAINST WHAT YOU HAVE SAID, JUST DELETE THIS ACCOUNT AND START OVER AGAIN.

YOU ARE STARTING TO ANNYO EVERY ONE KNOW!

NO, HE DOESNT THINK TW*T AND IMATURE CHILDISH IDIOTS WOULD TAKE THE MICK OUT OF HIM, SMITHY JUST DIE. THIS IS THE SECOND POST ON THIS TOPIC THAT I HAVE POSTED ARGUING AGAINST WHAT YOU HAVE SAID, JUST DELETE THIS ACCOUNT AND START OVER AGAIN.

YOU ARE STARTING TO ANNYO EVERY ONE KNOW!

couldnt have said it better myself i too am adding a second post in this topic.

now any one with an ounce of respect would have taking back the coments they made relised they where being a bit of a PR*CK and apologised but no! you have to add a second post trying to defend yourself!?

you have no defence as everyone starts somewhere!

and put a link to a video of you when you started riding up on here so we can all see how within the space of your riding a trials bike for ten minits you were the nuts!

couldnt have said it better myself i too am adding a second post in this topic.

now any one with an ounce of respect would have taking back the coments they made relised they where being a bit of a PR*CK and apologised but no! you have to add a second post trying to defend yourself!?

you have no defence as everyone starts somewhere!

and put a link to a video of you when you started riding up on here so we can all see how within the space of your riding a trials bike for ten minits you were the nuts!

Plus one.

If i was him and i found this topic on here id feel shocked and discraced to be honest.

What your doing is taking a unfunny video from youtube of someone who is trying to get into a sport.

Then you have the cheek to say hes too old and too fat to ride trials, What atualy gives you the right

to say something like that.

as this thread proves your to much of a d++k to ride trials (Y)

BIGMAN

COCKY

both riders like massive both sponcerd <there better than you man and there fat why not tell them they cant ride a bike

I M O you should get banned or at least a warning there is nothing funny about this.