Profile Hub

There isn't a trials specific Profile hub. Most common are the Profile Mini cassette hubs, which is what I have. It's smaller than the 'normal' bmx one, so it's lighter, and also uses a female axle with 10MM bolts.

Very good hubs, although the bearings can break fairly easy. There's another bmx hub called a Primo Mix, which is the same as the Profile inside, but it uses stronger roller bearings, which you wont break.

There isn't a trials specific Profile hub. Most common are the Profile Mini cassette hubs, which is what I have. It's smaller than the 'normal' bmx one, so it's lighter, and also uses a female axle with 10MM bolts.

Very good hubs, although the bearings can break fairly easy. There's another bmx hub called a Primo Mix, which is the same as the Profile inside, but it uses stronger roller bearings, which you wont break.

Couldn't help but reply to this, sorry!

Primo Mix is very different to the Profiles. (driver & axle wise)

Keep in mind Profile & King are racing designed. Eno however is trials designed, along with various freewheels. I also feel that unless you need rear drive then avoid these.

Primo Mix is very different to the Profiles. (driver & axle wise)

Sorry, I did rush through that reply. I meant the pawl and springs are the same, from what I've seen from my mate's one on his BMX. I'm sure I've seen some in a female axle for racing? Not 100% on that. I didn't realise they have fixed drivers!

Ignore what I said then, I thought they were more similar than they are. >_<

arn't chris king and profile hubs both bmx?

nick

You can get a BMX king, but king hubs tend to be aimed at XC riders etc.

Profile hubs are aimed at bmx riders.