Trials Biking Game

I just think trials isn't commercial enough for people to create games. We just need a trials version of Matt Hoffman or Tony Hawks. Someone needs to make it big for it to be brought to the attention of gaming producers.

I think it would be a great idea though.

I reckon a trials game will be hard to do. I can't really explain what I mean but won't it be a bit complicated to make If it where to be anything like it is in real life? do you get me....?

Most games are nothing like to what they are in real life if you think about it. I so reckon its possible.

I reckon a trials game will be hard to do. I can't really explain what I mean but won't it be a bit complicated to make If it where to be anything like it is in real life? do you get me....?

I think i get what you mean, like sidehop setups :P

i think trials is more of a static sport, were as bmxing, skateboarding, blading is more on the move all the time if you see where im coming from.

I think it would be possible but it would be harder to make than another kind of sport game.

:D

I don't think it would be that hard to do.

But maybe boring.

You could do it so you can choose your bike. Start with a begginners type bike.

Eg a t-bird and with that you can only do small things.

And as you ride that bike you can gain experience. As you gain that you can start the bigger object.

Then as the exp gets higher. Can unlock more things to gain a better bike. With the better bike you can do bigger and better things.

And i guess with the different bikes you have the different styles you can choose.

You could do street natty and comps

More comps you enter the more exp you get etc etc as the game goes on.

I also think a game like this could bring more people into trials and also teach people techniques to get better.

I think i get what you mean, like sidehop setups :P

They could do that like how they do it on Tony Hawks. For example, when holding a manual or grinding a rail, they have that little bar, with the line that moves side to side if your going to loose balance, so on the trials side of thing, you get on the rear wheel, and you tap x, fast or slow, depending on how many hops you wanna' do at what speed, then have the little bar for balance and the stall before you take off for the sidehop that you control with the left analog stick, hold square for the pre-load, go as low as you wish, then repeatedly tap square to determine how high you wanna go and as your going up up, hold R1 for example, to go into tuck position (the heigh you can go on will depend on the riders stats, once again like on tony hawks), then when landing, the little bar comes up again, for you to keep your balance on top of the wall, for if your going to stay on or on/off.

Would be damn hard controls and take alot of getting used to and would be hard as for the game designers, but if they pulled it off, would be shit hot.

Edited by Otacon

They could do that like how they do it on Tony Hawks. For example, when holding a manual or grinding a rail, they have that little bar, with the line that moves side to side if your going to loose balance, so on the trials side of thing, you get on the rear wheel, and you tap x, fast or slow, depending on how many hops you wanna' do at what speed, then have the little bar for balance and the stall before you take off for the sidehop that you control with the left analog stick, hold square for the pre-load, go as low as you wish, then repeatedly tap square to determine how high you wanna go and as your going up up, hold R1 for example, to go into tuck position (the heigh you can go on will depend on the riders stats, once again like on tony hawks), then when landing, the little bar comes up again, for you to keep your balance on top of the wall, for if your going to stay on or on/off.

Would be damn hard controls and take alot of getting used to and would be hard as for the game designers, but if they pulled it off, would be shit hot.

Sounds like alot of hard work to me lol

i think id break into a bigger sweat on the game than in real life lmao.

Edited by Daniel C

This is quite good, its motorbike trials though and on the PC.

But you have to preload the bike and learn how to hop the bike and what-not.

Costs about 7 quid or so, i'd recommend it. Its canny addictive.

The free playable download is nothing like the actual game, watch the in-game demos for that.

http://www.redlynxtrials.com/

I have to say- why don't you just go out.

But, a Trials game with good graphics would be amazing!

If it was for 360 i'd 100% buy it!

They really should make one- then more BMX nerds would get into trials- the mans sport. :D

Heehhe.

Mat.