Tribalzine Pictures

Ben Swales

Great review of the bike!

I just want to reiterate the stability on the back wheel and the stiffness of the back end.

However, I completely disagree with the 'need' for a booster. The intergrated booster design is very stiff, yes you could intruduce an extra booster if you're not completely satisfied, but I dont see any need for one. I am very happy with my rear brake, it works really well and there is little flex.

Andrew

Looks like an awesome comp. Its tempting me to maybe make a trip over to ride one sometime, those sections look amazing!

same, they look like a lot of fun! If I can't sort out a full time translation job for September onwards I may even move over there for a year or so and try and find one there!

nice pics ther.. looked like it was a good day.. wish i could of bin ther to compete..

il be competeing again for deffinate next year// :)

+1

And dose it ever rain there everytime ive been its bin dry

As I can remember its full of ants and flies in that wood haha its a really good place to ride even just in the little bit next to the car park

I could find a days riding :D

Ill be up adingham and fortbill :D

If you've been keeping up with Tribal Zine, you'll know that the TriAl' Cup is a new four round series set in France and Switzerland in which riders from France, Belgium and Monaco compete against each other. The first round was run alongside round 1 of the Rhône-Alpes cup, which took place in Chambéry on the 26th of April, and the 3rd round was on the 3rd of May in Ropraz, alongside round 1 of the Swiss Cup.

Full write-ups of both rounds and a sweet collection of photos can be seen here.

cover-230-585.jpg
Edited by Ben Swales

Following the superb photos of the Elite 20" competition in Mikolsc by Empix, here are the photos of the 26" competition, featuring Hegedus & Stefan Laszlo, Adam Erdelyi & Bogdan! There is also an interview with the current Hungarian champion Adam Erdelyi. Click on the photo:

Mikolsc_26_Stefan_Laszlo_007.jpg

Edited by Ben Swales

Hegedus & Stefan Laszlo, Adam Erdelyi & Bogdan!

To hell with it, is Hegeds a surname or name? And what is Laszlo or Erdelyi?

And for that matter, are Hegedus and Stefan brothers? If Laszlo is a surname, then Hegedus must be a name?

Hungarians have the most awkward names and surnames ever. And apparently in Hungarian you first say the surname, than the name?

Hegedus is his first name and Laszlo is his surname. I'm not sure if he and Stefan are brothers, but I've always assumed so. Adam Erdelyi is the current Hungarian 26" champion, who came third at Mikolsc, behind Hegedus and Stefan Laszlo, who may, or may not be brothers. :)