The Trials-forum Validation System

lewism2776

shown below are a few helpful hints on how to get validated quicker

Tips to get validated quicker

* Use the Spell Checker

* Dnt use text tlk

* Use descriptive topic titles, try not to use topic titles such as one word quotes, and instead try and put as much information in as possible

* Try and put as much information into your posts as possible, don't leave people guessing what you mean (this is not a chat site)

* Do not spam/post irrelevant messages

* Dont get involved in arguments, use the report button. If you are argumentative you seriously reduce your chances of getting validated

* Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

* Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

* For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

* Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

* Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat

* Harassing Admins/Moderators via PM/Email/MSN WILL NOT get you validated any faster

shown below are a few helpful hints on how to get validated quicker

Tips to get validated quicker

* Use the Spell Checker

* Dnt use text tlk

* Use descriptive topic titles, try not to use topic titles such as one word quotes, and instead try and put as much information in as possible

* Try and put as much information into your posts as possible, don't leave people guessing what you mean (this is not a chat site)

* Do not spam/post irrelevant messages

* Dont get involved in arguments, use the report button. If you are argumentative you seriously reduce your chances of getting validated

* Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

* Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

* For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

* Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

* Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat

* Harassing Admins/Moderators via PM/Email/MSN WILL NOT get you validated any faster

Don't preach what you can't follow yourself

Do you reckon if we're responsible with our new powers, they'll let us keep them when they find the loophole?

I'm not validating anyone unless they really deserve it, if you can't find it and do it yourself, you don't deserve it to be honest...

Do you reckon if we're responsible with our new powers, they'll let us keep them when they find the loophole?

I'm scared to do anything like validating. I actually like spending time on TF, but f**king up the forum because of a bug will get me a lifetime ban i know it. :P

That's why I'm being responsible with it, I'd rather not get a life ban if I can avoid it. If people can't find the link themselves though, they don't deserve validating if you ask me.

You shouldn't have made yourself an admin, maybe just put yourself in seniors or something... Admins is a bit far..

You shouldn't have made yourself an admin, maybe just put yourself in seniors or something... Admins is a bit far..

We're not admins, we're swoooper admins.

Yeh maybe you're right, but it's so much fun! You can warn Mods, edit other peoples posts.

I just changed someone video they posted in the Video section, wonder how long it'll be until they notice. :P