Lokoxx Huge Clips!

Lokoxx

Your bike looks as much fun to ride as a elongated, rabies infested, 3 legged sheep with only one ear to hold onto. Its so long and low.....your going to have no lower back in the near future.

Although you seem to be enjoying it and how it rides. So that makes it fine.

I also didnt need to see that gap from 4 different angles....it wasnt as good as you made out. sorry dude.

Overall, i would improve your editing, but your riding is good (Y)

Edited by ben_travis

Your bike looks as much fun to ride as a elongated, rabies infested, 3 legged sheep with only one ear to hold onto. Its so long and low.....your going to have no lower back in the near future.

Although you seem to be enjoying it and how it rides. So that makes it fine.

I also didnt need to see that gap from 4 different angles....it wasnt as good as you made out. sorry dude.

Overall, i would improve your editing, but your riding is good (Y)

What this guy said, the different angles bored me.

thanks, the 4 angles on that gap it was to continue with the music, son when the music changes to hard it changes to the new gap at the same time.

i didnt listen to it with music as i guessed it would be some hardcore screamy cr*p. Which unless your damon or tunni (and even their videos get muted at my end because the music can be poop sometimes) the hardcore music just doesnt work.

tone your music choice to meet with the standard of your riding. If your going to keep that choice of music because you like it, then when the music changes to hardcore film more clips and show four different gaps / drop gaps, watching the same gap four times is bad enough, but three of your views didnt show the size of the gap or drop.

Your going to be a good rider, keep it up. Take note of any constructive criticism (which is what this post is) and your videos will improve alongside your riding.

dont be offended by what i have said, just an opinion. Also it is personal experience because I used to be a TGS head, with shouty videos that were awful to watch however now....well watch the difference in my latest videos.

i didnt listen to it with music as i guessed it would be some hardcore screamy cr*p. Which unless your damon or tunni (and even their videos get muted at my end because the music can be poop sometimes) the hardcore music just doesnt work.

tone your music choice to meet with the standard of your riding. If your going to keep that choice of music because you like it, then when the music changes to hardcore film more clips and show four different gaps / drop gaps, watching the same gap four times is bad enough, but three of your views didnt show the size of the gap or drop.

Your going to be a good rider, keep it up. Take note of any constructive criticism (which is what this post is) and your videos will improve alongside your riding.

dont be offended by what i have said, just an opinion. Also it is personal experience because I used to be a TGS head, with shouty videos that were awful to watch however now....well watch the difference in my latest videos.

haha yes mate, your videos have changed. thanks for the suggestion, really. keep it up.