Double Disk Or Double Magura

t-bird tom

What about double v?

You you use one of the back of your drone, you should know how it is. Seeing as you are on that all the time rather than trials.

Jack chinnery has woken from his cacoon, and is ready to haunt trials forum again. ha

Anyway on topic i prefer rear maggie and front disk, wouldnt mind running double disk seems smoother and quiet :P but never am i running double magura again! constant noise gets on my tits.

Jack chinnery has woken from his cacoon, and is ready to haunt trials forum again. ha

Anyway on topic i prefer rear maggie and front disk, wouldnt mind running double disk seems smoother and quiet :P but never am i running double magura again! constant noise gets on my tits.

i ride double disks now and now they have bedded in they work lovely, no noise, but i have bent both of them agains walls etc.. which i had to try and straigthten back again, its pretty easy to contaminate them aswell i found.

they havent let me down yet, but my rear disk is contaminated now and slips a bit, im going to sort this out when i get my new rear tyre today.

dean.

i'd say double magura as with having discs you may fall onto them bending them which will get costly where as maguras are well tucked out of the way and well tried and tested. And also the amount of new pads out for magura's today is awesome loads good choice. :)

Discs don't work at all in the wet? They're effectively a smooth rim! I had DD for nearly 2 years and not once did they work better than a decent maggy in the rain.

O RLY?

Mine were always brilliant in the wet! Given the choice, i'd go DD every time, but my current frame has no disc mount, so i'm running front Hope rear Ultimate. Seems to be working rather well :)

Edited by Marvin the Martian

Presonaly id love to try out a dd setup, as ive got it on the mtb aswell wich i use to go for some fun streeting

the thing aboud the magura's is that they take alot work to get them working and once u get them to have a great bite they wake up all of ur neighberhood

unlike disks who only tend to make noise when they have been recently cleaned or are in wet condition

-Mala

soz on typefaults

Edited by Malamute