Bracken Rocks - 19th April

BikeTrial Federation

just a quick question, can we ride in shorts and shinpads or do we need tights/full length trousers?

Clothing

Riders are responsible for choosing their own riding clothing. Safety should be a priority and riders

should take the following points into consideration:-

• Helmets must be worn at all times when riding your bike.

• Shoes with ankle protection are recommended.

• Long trousers and / or shin protection are recommended.

• Long sleeves are recommended.

• Gloves are recommended.

Full rules here

I'm off now and can't respond any more on the forum. Current entry list below, if you need information or late entry, please phone 07850 505298.

Entry list here (as at Thursday 16/04/09) (click on tabs at bottom of sheet for different classes)

See you all there!

Barbara

PS. Ali, the criteria has just arrived this afternoon. I will update the website as soon as possible when I get back from Bracken.

Edited by Barbara

It was a brilliant (if difficult and tiring!) day - a BIG thanks to everyone who helped to organise and run the event in any way (especially whoever sorted out the weather!)

Just typing a full write-up for Tribal Zine - should be online later today or tomorrow.

If anyone has any decent photos (especially of the podiums), and wouldn't mind us using them please send them to me at benjitastic@hotmail.co.uk and I'll include them in the article. You will be credited for you photos.

cheers

Just like to say I had a great day and I really appriciate all the hard work that goes into these trials. The riding was great and and weather even better. Nice to meet some new faces and catch up with old ones. Although it was an impressive turn out I would like to see even more riders next time. Thanks to all the section setters and organisers for making these trials possible. Only bad point of the day was Andrei busting his shoulder, was riding really well before he rugby tackled that boulder.

Well done to all the riders that attended!

Hope to see you all again in Fort William in June.

Edited by Joe@Onza

Hi Barbara,

I haven't received any photos yet. I've got photos of the Elite "6" and Expert 26" podiums from Dave Butler. I'll be putting the article online tomorrow, don't worry if you can't get the photos to me in time, I can add them in later :)

also, if anyone has any photos of any of the green and white riders, they'd be much appreciated!

Edited by Ben Swales