Bracken Rocks - 19th April

BikeTrial Federation

The entry form for Round 1 at Bracken Rocks on Sunday 19th April was mailed to everyone on our mailing list two weeks ago.

If you haven't received yours yet it is now available on-line from the "Events" page of www.biketrialuk.co.uk. You can either download the form, print it, fill it in and send it off with your cheque, or you can pay with your debit or credit card through the PayPal system then complete your entry form on-line.

Don't miss this excellent venue - there'll be sections suitable for all ages and all abilities!

This event is the first round of the British National Trials Cup 2009 and will be run according to the Biketrial Federation rules. British Cycling will use the results from this event when planning UCI World event entry selection.

Onza will be there to award the winners, so let's see everyone there having a really fun day. (With a bit of luck they may even bring along some goodies!!!)

PS: Make sure you get your entry form off in good time! Paper entries must be received no later than the closing date (Wednesday 15th April) as we will be travelling to Bracken Rocks the following day so your entry wouldn't be received. On-line entry will be removed on the closing date.

can't wait for this one, iv'e never been to a national i'm guessing there will be more people watching and perhaps some man-made sections to deal with. thinking of trying red as appose to my usual blue route so i can run in class...

Edited by Nickkkkk

How many rounds count towards overall results and how many rounds will be used to pick riders for the UCIs? I am asking because I will still be in cast and not able to enter.

Four out of five rounds to count for overall results.

30/03/09 Message from British Cycling

Please see information below for the general UCI regulations for World Cups, info on the first round in Catalunya and an entry form for the World Cup Series.

Please note that the qualification criteria for the World Championships will be based on international (World Cup) and domestic (Biketrial Federation National) events pre August 2009. Criteria to be published next week.

Roger Wilbraham

Documents available on www.biketrialuk.co.uk

We would expect to receive the criteria for UCI Worlds sometime next week.

Any news on the UCI selection criteria yet? I hope they pic the riders with enough time to still book the flights at a reasonable price.

I will chase up British Cycling for the criteria tomorrow Ali.

On-line entry here

40 pre-entries so far ... how late dare YOU leave it?

Don't forget - I'm leaving home on Thursday morning, on-line entry closes at midnight on Wednesday!!! :P

i was wanting to come to this but i get payed on thursday, and nout money in the account is there anything you could do to help me out?

1. Fill in on-line entry form now so I have your details and can prepare.

2. Complete the payment on Thursday when you've got your money, print off the paypal payment page and bring it with you to the event as proof.

Hope that makes it easier for you.

Barbara

2. Complete the payment on Thursday when you've got your money, print off the paypal payment page and bring it with you to the event as proof.

Barbara

i dont know if i i will be back riding again by then just need to see what the docs say thers so can i just pay on the day please?

Barbara

due to the bank hols i get payed on friday this week, is it still ok to do as you suggested? one other thing my freind wants to cum and i want to pay for him aswell can i do this in one payment?

due to the bank hols i get payed on friday this week, is it still ok to do as you suggested? one other thing my freind wants to cum and i want to pay for him aswell can i do this in one payment?

Please complete the forms tonight for both you and your friend - I need to get the paperwork prepared.

Send both payments on Friday BUT BRING THE PAYPAL PROOF OF PAYMENT WITH YOU (or bring cash on the day).

See you there.

got a dodgy ankle anyway. ;)

lame excuse :lol:

Please complete the forms tonight for both you and your friend - I need to get the paperwork prepared.

Send both payments on Friday BUT BRING THE PAYPAL PROOF OF PAYMENT WITH YOU (or bring cash on the day).

See you there.

We're both filling out the forms now, and we'd prefer to bring cash (£40 yes?) on the day with us. Will that be ok?

Thanks, Kylie and Shaun

We're both filling out the forms now, and we'd prefer to bring cash (£40 yes?) on the day with us. Will that be ok?

Thanks, Kylie and Shaun

Forms received thankyou - yes please, (although it is always much easier for me if payment etc can all be sorted out before - saves me a lot of work on the day amid everything else that'll be going on!).

See you both there.