Help Ipod

joshlyd1

Skull candy's are the shittest headphones ever.

The Apple headphones are better than skull candys.

Senheiser IE8's are the best headphones ever. They come with loads of different adaptors for comfort e.t.c. but they come with big a price tag.

Edited by neonneon

Senheiser IE8's are the best headphones ever. They come with loads of different adaptors for comfort e.t.c. but they come with big a price tag.

I dont agree with your there I use skullcandy (the £15 ones at HMV), and they come with the rubber ends.

£15 for some mint headphones LINK

or

£179.99 for some Sennheiser IE8 head phone LINK

Daz.

Edited by Cresswell_d

I find the skullcandys have better sound quality than the standard ipod ones.

Why would anyone ever pay that much for earphones, IE8's!

Why would anyone ever pay that much for earphones, IE8's!

People love music, they love to listen to it properly with amazing quality headphones.

Good quality sound, comes with a good quality price tag...

If you don't care about sound quality, you don't care.

I'm the kind of person who see's things as 'you get what you pay for'

Hence all the apple products, I 'spose :P

CJ

Try original Ipod headphones. They are really good unless you look after that rubber ring that keeps the headphone in your ear.

I agree there. The original Ipod earphones are really good and last a long time aswell.

But JCV gummy earphones are also really good.

I use the JVC gumy headphones :) Sound great and stay in my ear nicely! And for the price they are well worth it!

JVC gumy!

I used to rate those, the old ones, which were £5. The £6 ones have way too much treble, and scream in your ears, and are shit.

I hve some sport sennheisser ones, but I keep losing the rubber rings to hold in your ear. They don't match now, lol.

I use Skullcandys, overall I'd say they are pritty good.

Only thing is I've had to put a medium rubber on one and a small on the other so it fits in my ears. :S

Oh yeah the jack cover breaks away after about a day, but it doesnt affect anything.

so in conclusion I'd give them a 7/10. IMO much better than apple headphones, but there are better ones out there.

But for £15 you can't go wrong.

Edited by Dave!

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronic...es/Product.html

I've read a load of amazing reviews about these headphones..

Spec's look good too..

People spend lots of money on headphones because high quality sound makes music sound the way it is supposed to sound, music is recorded with amazing hardware, so we need amazing hardware to hear it the way it is recorded. I never saw a problem with the quality of 'normal' headphones - but, with a great set of headphones you get more out of the music, I hear things that I didn't know excised! BEWARE: it makes shit music, even shitter - so if your wanting to be a clone like the rest of us, carry on listening to N-Dubz on your Skullcandies and walk around in your Airmax.

Edited by neonneon

Ok just gonna establish right now Skullcandys SUCK never buy a pair! The sound quality is ok, but then they break extremely easily. i have gone through 4 pairs since september (2 pairs were gifts) and right now i have some that one of the headphones cut out so i cut it off. which is fine cause i ride with one headphone anyway. if you want a durable pair of headphones that has extremely good sound quality, buy the Zune headphones, $35 (sorry haven't gotten the conversion down yet) they were the best pair i ever had until i dropped them into picture developer. people can talk crap about Microsoft all they want but those headphones are great and the gummies are a TON more comfortable than the skullcandy ones, much softer rubber. But i would not suggest buying a Zune, great hardware! very durable, awesome format, but the software has a lot of glitches specifically the software on your computer. But yeah their head phones are great (Y)

buy the Zune headphones, $35 (sorry haven't gotten the conversion down yet) they were the best pair i ever had until i dropped them into picture developer. people can talk crap about Microsoft all they want but those headphones are great and the gummies are a TON more comfortable than the skullcandy ones, much softer rubber. But i would not suggest buying a Zune, great hardware! very durable, awesome format, but the software has a lot of glitches specifically the software on your computer. But yeah their head phones are great (Y)

Are those avaliable in the UK? I've never seen a Zune in the UK... I assumed it was another one of Microsoft's failed attempts, although. I did actually hear something good about the headphones.

Edited by neonneon

Are those avaliable in the UK? I've never seen a Zune in the UK... I assumed it was another one of Microsoft's failed attempts, although. I did actually hear something good about the headphones.

Wow really? huh that surprises me.it's not failed, a lot of people have bought them, there are just a few glitches. i love my zune, there are a lot of things you can do with a zune you just cannot do with a ipod, like send music, videos, and pictures to friends with zunes, you can buy music where-ever there is wifi wirelessly, and radio just for starters.the screen is much larger and higher definition. and it can do everything that a ipod can do. you can probably oder them from the zune website, im not sure if this will work for you because this is the U.S. site, http://www.zune.net/en-US/default.htm but yeah awesome headphones.

• 3 weeks later...
Wow really? huh that surprises me.it's not failed, a lot of people have bought them, there are just a few glitches. i love my zune, there are a lot of things you can do with a zune you just cannot do with a ipod, like send music, videos, and pictures to friends with zunes, you can buy music where-ever there is wifi wirelessly, and radio just for starters.the screen is much larger and higher definition. and it can do everything that a ipod can do. you can probably oder them from the zune website, im not sure if this will work for you because this is the U.S. site, http://www.zune.net/en-US/default.htm but yeah awesome headphones.

But... Does it work as well?

Okay, you can send each other music.. (and play it 3 times untill you have to buy it - so i've heard)

Lol :giggle:

EDIT: Turns out my girlfriends mum has a zune :giggle:

Edited by neonneon