Beau's Memorial Ride

Rich Hill

You're going to ride all day then without showering/cleaning go to a curry house in the evening? That'd be the worst possible mix of odours haha :sick:

Kyle smells bad enough at the start of the day! :P

Edited by Shaun H

You're going to ride all day then without showering/cleaning go to a curry house in the evening? That'd be the worst possible mix of odours haha :sick:

Kyle smells bad enough at the start of the day! :P

Ahh poor naive, little Shaun! We take our clothes to bristol, leave them in Left-testies car, go back to Rich, Reece and Danny's hotel, shower, change, shit, then go out! :)

Looking like I can only do one day probably saturday, anyone need a lift from midlands? Can probably pick up along the M42/M5 or you can make your way to lichfield (40 mins from new street on the train) :)

Room for 2 spaces if you dont mind stipping bikes and being a bit cramped :D

LMAO, i don't give a shit, i'll share with you or rich, i mean jeez, won't be the first time i've slept in the same bed as a lad :P haha.

I really hope that wasn't indicating me, boy.

Whoever sleeps in a bed with Danny, I wish you luck. He snores so loud he wakes himself up, chatters his teeth, has conversations and sings to himself and sleeps diagonally across the bed, so you get a mere 1/4 it. You get the idea.

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith