14 Year Old Wanting To Know Abit About Cars?

Daborn Meister

The best option for you is to buy a mini or a car with a similar following (old fords and VW) with a little bit of work to do and just have a go at it. if you get stuck you can always find information online about the car and parts will come easily. Just remeber and start small you don't want to be replacing floor pans etc on your first go. get something with fairly little to do and then buy a haynes manual for the car you've bought.

you will learn about cars on the internet but you'll never get the practicle experience you need. half of working on a car is knowing a bit about it the other half is unseizing 30 year old nuts etc. it's no good knowing what part to replace if you can't get it off

The best option for you is to buy a mini or a car with a similar following (old fords and VW) with a little bit of work to do and just have a go at it. if you get stuck you can always find information online about the car and parts will come easily. Just remeber and start small you don't want to be replacing floor pans etc on your first go. get something with fairly little to do and then buy a haynes manual for the car you've bought.

you will learn about cars on the internet but you'll never get the practicle experience you need. half of working on a car is knowing a bit about it the other half is unseizing 30 year old nuts etc. it's no good knowing what part to replace if you can't get it off

Very true!

I am 14 and i am studying motor vehicle for my course and its for 5 years to be full qualified so get down to your local collage if you want do do it for your future career, and also at your age i am guessing you wont have too much money so if i were you i would start on a old 1.0 fiesta or if you have a bit more money try and fork out for a mini ultimate project car.

Danny (Y)