Zoo! Python 07

lewisrzoo

Nice man, for gods sake tilt the bars back abit though.

I Agree :P

awesome! echo rules!!!

It aint an echo mate, lol, its a zoo.

also btw mate you might wanna change the rotor around so the arms go the other way. it makes it more powerful :P

u know echo owns zoo, dont u mate?

is that the zhi handlebar btw? cos i might have got the same one.

There v!z pro 720 bars and i find it rides nice like that for me enyway tryed the bars back and forwards and this was best for sidehops. and street pritty much its goot lots of trial tech echo and king parts to thanks for the comments. :D

My zoo rides nice its a street beast it has alot of good parts though like king hubs and good stem and bars how is yours. (Y)

Not too bad rides abit crap atm :(

Good spec of mine though just need to change some stuff but no idea on what to change

Zoo python 07 frame has the useral stuff not dints or cracks has been drilled to M6 on the mounts

Echo lite forks few scruff on them no dints or cracks

F S A headset

Echo stem

Monty bars

Hs33's 04's F&R

Frunt tryall rim on blue hope pro II hub

Green hope screwer

Bionik booster drilled to M6 with spacers and bolts

Rock blue pads and plaz pads

Profile rear hub on a dx36H rim has a crack in the rim few dints in the side wall

Kmc chain

Monty cams

Tryall BB

Adamant cranks on 18 T sprocket

Not too bad rides abit crap atm :(

Good spec of mine though just need to change some stuff but no idea on what to change

Zoo python 07 frame has the useral stuff not dints or cracks has been drilled to M6 on the mounts

Echo lite forks few scruff on them no dints or cracks

F S A headset

Echo stem

Monty bars

Hs33's 04's F&R

Frunt tryall rim on blue hope pro II hub

Green hope screwer

Bionik booster drilled to M6 with spacers and bolts

Rock blue pads and plaz pads

Profile rear hub on a dx36H rim has a crack in the rim few dints in the side wall

Kmc chain

Monty cams

Tryall BB

Adamant cranks on 18 T sprocket

I would get a new rim on the rear and get cnc backs on there my crocos were shit till i put them in cnc backs get rid of the booster much better with out get new lever to replace the 04 mags inless you like them.

Edited by lewisrzoo

I would get a new rim on the rear and get cnc backs on there my crocos were shit till i put them in cnc backs get rid of the booster much better with out get new lever to replace the 04 mags inless you like them.

Have to use booster due to my rim lol

• 2 weeks later...

I am willing to bet that you would ride better after a week or so if you tilted your bars back! I see loads of people riding with bars too far forwards, it forces your elbows out and up which stiffens up your whole upper body which leads to worse riding.

Are you sure your brake was better without a booster and not just louder? in 99% of cases a booster will improve the holding power of a brake.

Other than the bars it looks pretty decent though!