David "dj" Jones Memorial Ride, Abingdon

No, Luke's :P

He hails from a time when a paint job was shit if it took more than 20 minutes, and cost more than a fiver, much like i was 'til i got bored with multicoloured/ green/ red and got round to doing something that wasn't ghetto.

Edited by Skoze

Can any true my wheel? Lbs want's 8 pound to do it and I need that money for petrol. It isn't bad, just about few mm out but rubs agianst the pad :(

Il have a few quid to give you?

If you still need your wheel doing can you get to me ill do it for you mate, i'm in Louth.

It's hardly there anymore :( They is a bbq there isn't they? We could redo it :)

Im not sure rebranding you would be appropriate for the day, just leave it as a truffleshuffle, besides which Ive been building wheels since BJH was 4 years old so Id naturally do a better job ;)

And your point is? This ride is about remembering DJ and other rider's that we have lost over the years. It's about rider's from all over the country coming together in one place to show there respect and support. It's not about the riding at all, a 7 hour round trip is well worth it.

And your point is? This ride is about remembering DJ and other rider's that we have lost over the years. It's about rider's from all over the country coming together in one place to show there respect and support. It's not about the riding at all, a 7 hour round trip is well worth it.

well said nick. x

Renember, grind your rims tomorrow morning. ;)

Just got back like 30 min ago, what a awesome day :D Met some great people/riders. I must of been one of few people that was actually riding due to having a working brake in the wet, That's Phatpads :D

Wish it happened next year aswell :( I have some photo's to upload Il do em later.

Was f**king amazing, thank you soo much sue and charlie.

Met some new faces, rode B.J.H's f**king sick ass pitbull and inspired me to go stock.

It pissed it down, but it's not all about the riding; it's the atmosphere and renemberence of david and all the other lost members.

:)

This was my first and will be last, I say it will be renembered for ever and I will cherish the stickers and wrist band. :D

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Edited by Jack Chinnery

Oi n00bwood change your sig, it wasnt just BJH who branded you, i want some recognition for it!

Was a good ride, nice putting names to faces and seeing some people i havent seen for years...

RIP Lads

Edited by Rich Hill