Which Pads?

nickdonboy

Right, thinking about getting some new pads shortly, and i've narrowed down which ones i will proably get. But just need the last decision? The pads are Atomz, Coust, Tnn or Phat. Does it make a differance if they are in CNC backing or not?

I have a light sharp grind, but does it matter if its blunt?

cheers nick.

Edited by nickdonboy

TNN compound is completely different too heatsink rubber! Its the same as the original plazmatic pads, which were AWSOME!

Have you considered Rock blues? they are also realy good pads!

Adam

TNN compound is completely different too heatsink rubber! Its the same as the original plazmatic pads, which were AWSOME!

Have you considered Rock blues? they are also realy good pads!

Adam

nah not a fan of rock blues, my grind isnt harsh enough, think i will invest in some TNN. L)

nah not a fan of rock blues, my grind isnt harsh enough, think i will invest in some TNN. L)

I run my rock blues on a light sharp grind and they are awsome!

TNN will be damn good too!

Adam

im not understanding why thease tnn pads are the dogs?

have plaz updated the the compound recently?

plaz crms have been around for ages and now everybody loves them?

The older compound from a few years ago was awesome, but at some point, the compound was changed that was aparently the same as before but wasn't.... The tnn pads are same as the old compound (Y)

Edited by grant_hundley

The old plazmatics back in 2005-2006? were amazing but then Tim from plazmatic decided to update there pad material in 2007? (feel free to correct me) And they just made them worse and were f**king awfull pads, Everybody hated them. None the less Tim who created plazmatics was adament that they were the same compound which everyone new they weren't. Now the TNN Crms have come about and are apperently the same compound as the plazmatics from 2005-2006 (i think thats the years the good ones were about)?

Probably had the originals then, Tarty got a batch in once you could actually bite chunks out of.

I've heard numerous stories from people that wore out the old CRMs, bought the new ones and they were utter shite, wore down really fast on the same grind and no bite or hold.

The TNNs are the same compound as the originals, so with the new backings aswell they'll be amazing.

I'm running plazmatics at the moment, there epic pads. What does with the new metal backings, if I don't set it up 100% square with the rim as tarty indicates is it going to foul up my magura pistons?

narr, just won't brake as good.

Everyone needs to try Stan's rear brake, I bet NO ONE would ever doubt the pads then, his brake is the best I have EVER felt!

Word.

I couldn't believe it when i felt it :P