After Years.. And Years.. Of Neglect....

Olly

I rode for about 4 years on this bike and had nearly a 3 year break. In that time it's had a fair bit of abuse, so finally give it a spruce up.

When I started again after break, about 2 months ago -

SDC10650.jpg

SDC10663.jpg

And freshly pimped -

SDC10669.jpg

SDC10671.jpg

SDC10673.jpg

SDC10676.jpg

SDC10677.jpg

Olly

Looks awesome, liking the colour, ah the days when everyone had a levelboss or a zebdi and people thought 1065 was insanely long. I would probs whack some pedals which didn't look like they weighed the same as a small house on, but that's just me. Nice.

That looks sweet, are they coust pads?

Good spot ;)

They are indeed, and the bites awesome.

Looks awesome, liking the colour, ah the days when everyone had a levelboss or a zebdi and people thought 1065 was insanely long. I would probs whack some pedals which didn't look like they weighed the same as a small house on, but that's just me. Nice.

Lmao ye, I bought it just as it came out. Everyone thought it was crazily long, too long.

I could lose about 120g switching to magnesium pedals but these are still going strong and I'm not too fussed about weight saving.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

Really nice bike man!

I love the colour scheme!

And...Onza Smart Guys are some of the strongest alu forks out there...they are going to last for sure

I snapped my tryall 'forx' or whatever they were called which knocked my confidence a bit so thought I'd get something a bit stronger, pleased so far.

thats looks soo much nicer than what it looked like in the fist two pics!

looks awesome :D

Thanks (Y)

Went for a small ride after work today for the first time in like 2 weeks, been ill. Ended up being a 2 hour session! And I love it, got to say never thought the weight of the bike would make much of a difference - I was wrong.

you said that this is levelboss, but it is verry similar to yaabaa totskoye :mellow:

nice bike, anyone knows which is the urbans that aren't easy to snap :blink:

never heard of a "toskoye"

er, the later thicker steerer ones are far stronger (Y)

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

I snapped my tryall 'forx' or whatever they were called which knocked my confidence a bit so thought I'd get something a bit stronger, pleased so far.

Thanks (Y)

Went for a small ride after work today for the first time in like 2 weeks, been ill. Ended up being a 2 hour session! And I love it, got to say never thought the weight of the bike would make much of a difference - I was wrong.

haha looks like your enjoying it med, i think ill see you at trial of wessex ;)

You will indeed Mr. Dark!

wow you did a great job on that, looks really smart a decent pair of forks would top it off niceley

Cheers. Are my forks really that bad?!

What would be a better pair?