Rock Blues

The Rock greens are ALOT better on smooth but Heatsink Snowys in powerpad backings are cheaper and soo much better! But If you have the money its definately worth getting the CNC backing versions as they will improve the performance greatly!

My mate was running Rock Blues on a smooth rim, they worked pretty well for about a week or two but then went pretty bad so he grinded his rim and now his rock blues are amazing! Definitely worth getting if your going for a grind.

Edited by Kieran

Cool!

I have some Rock blues (vees) with the CNC backings. I've been dying to try them on a mild grind on the rear wheel. Sounds sweet. Gonna swap them out as soon as I toast the Moe greens - great dry pads, but sketchy when wet.

I already know the answer, but I checked out the Heatsink site, and by "snowys" do you guys mean the white pads they list? Just making sure before I drop the cash on 'em next time I wanna experiment.

Thanks!

Edited by Tappets

I always thought pads where pads but now different colors different compounds its all good but all you need is a set of pads and a good amount of TAR.

P.S.

I'm trying out some Plazmatic Spanish Fly pads in the back at the moment but it seems the same as always works fine.

Edited by Earl

The Rock greens are ALOT better on smooth but Heatsink Snowys in powerpad backings are cheaper and soo much better! But If you have the money its definately worth getting the CNC backing versions as they will improve the performance greatly!

hello people am in need of some new pads,just wondered would rock blue pads have good hold and bite on a smoth rim with a litte tar just before i buy.

thanks people

We dont tell the future. Get them, if they are shite on a smooth rim (which they aren't ment for) man up and get a grind!