Sidehop World Record

guuuuuuuuu leeeeeeeee

i think damon v tra would be a ded impressive one

Damon get the side hop bar out and get practising...because Mr T.......NEVER GIVES UP WHEN HE WANTS SOMTHING :P

neither do i ;)

altho im not to good at goin over things, ide prefer a going ONTO a platform record

neither do i ;)

altho im not to good at goin over things, ide prefer a going ONTO a platform record

Damon VS TRA

ONTO an object

have to make a sidehop clip in every 2 weeks?

Damon is in now we just have to kick TRA into the comp and soon the magical 150cm sidehop will be made by one or both of em. and maybe even the magical 60" :o

i don't understand people, unless my eyes decieve me damon wrote he couldn't get 56' or at least would struggle. so why are people saying he could do it?

rick compete that comp too and don´t get the 125cm twice. So he didn´t qualified for the final.

rick is carrying a foot injury isn't he though, as i believe he ust to be number three in the world but at the moment isn't making the top five is he?

neither do i ;)

tough shit damon.record is to go over so that proves you can get the correct hight.

get that side hop bar out.....your the only person who i belive can beat benito !

Edited by Dave Anscombe