Sidehop World Record

guuuuuuuuu leeeeeeeee

It's amazing how Benito is still capable of setting world records. He's pretty old isn't he?

WOWZA

would be pretty good to know how old he is .

Rob.

I think 29.

EDIT: 28 at the beginning of this month.

Edited by Bronz

why? he's got a flicky super light mod bike, he just use it this way to go fecking high...

It looks like it's working pretty well :giggle:

+1

all hes doing is a side hop, dosent even have to look good, for the time being hes got the world record under his belt,

weather damon, tra or someone else have a chance of getting over 56inch is all well and good but untill its on here with proof,

its not even worth a fart,

well done to all of the riders in that video, PUSHING EACH OTHER AND PUSHING THE SPORT!

just what i was thinking....so what if he's on an uber light comp bike? surely that would give him at least 1 extra inch?

Well seeing as he's cleared the on in that pic by about 2 inchs, id say a super light bike would see him over 56", why he is not persuing this i dont know.

i dont think the record should count as the stage was very bouncy, altho i am NOT saying benito couldnt have done 142 cm without the help of the stage.

Actually ive been training hard and just back on my bike, so i will test this weekend if i can come close or beat it , but its different in a contest you know.

I dont know why but i can do higher over rope then onto an object, might be my wrist injury :)

but again , well impressive these jumps and maybe soon trials riders will get close to the "magic" 1.50m ! =)

BTW, benito seems to have planned that, as he used different lighter and more bouncy tires on his bike =D