Boooombox

Max Quinn

Ok so i need a new boombox cos my old one is knackered after a few years of abuse. I used to use this one and i'm thinking of getting that again cos it was pretty loud and good.

However, ideally I want one with a cd player, but it's hard to find ones with a cd player that still has that good old school ghetto blaster style and is nice an loud etc.

Anyone got any reccomendations? I know it's a bit random but i figured people on here might share my love of cranking a boombox at the skatepark or a barbecue.

Cheers for any help :)

I know nothing about ghetto blasters but you could just buy a discman and use a line in or one of those mp3 radio transmitters. I know its more stuff to carry and batteries, but it would work. Looked at that link, it looks awesome! :D That guy seems to have a good few for sale so you could email him and ask about replicas with a cd player.

Steve

EDIT: I remember a mate of mine had a JVC Kaboom? i think it was. Not quite as ghetto but it definitely had a CD player

Edited by I-LikeMatchesDerFun

Cheers for the suggestions lads (Y)

Looks pretty cool but is just too expensive and fancy for something that i'm gonna be leaving around at the other end of the skatepark etc.

I know nothing about ghetto blasters but you could just buy a discman and use a line in or one of those mp3 radio transmitters. I know its more stuff to carry and batteries, but it would work. Looked at that link, it looks awesome! :D That guy seems to have a good few for sale so you could email him and ask about replicas with a cd player.

Steve

Cou8ld be a good option actually, will use ipod as well but just want inbuilt cd so there's less to be nicked. Didn't think of that though cheers.

That looks like a good bet, trying to find out if it's got line in anywhere. If so, winner.