Badgers

Rob.

Definitions of wagon on the Web:

* any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by an animal or a tractor

Definitions of :ban: dwagon on the Web:

*A large wagon used to carry a :ban: d of musicians in a parade; A current movement that attracts wide support

Edited by Tom_

Oh boy, I remember when Nick Pyke rang me 14 times in a row while I was in the cinema, and only stopped 'cos I sent a text telling him to f**k off :lol:

Sign me up for the ban

post-7671-1243882259_thumb.jpg

Not actually sure what is happening in that picture but I know some of the people in it...

I never rung you ! I deleted your number after i told you i didnt want to sell you the bike.

I cant remember that sorry.

Edited by Nick pyke :)

I never rung you !

You rang me 14 times with several texts inbetween, turns out all you wanted to know was what county I live in when I wanted to buy your bike... We then agreed it was sold to me, then a few hours later you'd sold it to someone else :rolleyes:

No, I never rung you 14 times, nor did I receive a text off you, I only sold it to some one else as they was local and offering me a better deal. And any way I said i might have some one else who wants it and you said thats fine.

Edited by Nick pyke :)

No, I never rung you 14 times, nor did I receive a text off you, I only sold it to some one else as they was local and offering me a better deal.

Whatever lol, i'm not fussed about it :rolleyes: But you did ring and text, and I may still have the history to prove it...

Whatever lol, i'm not fussed about it :rolleyes: But you did ring and text, and I may still have the history to prove it...

ok, but im sure I did'nt ring you 14 times, and receive a text from you. I appologise if i did.

• 2 weeks later...