I Am Looking For A Second Hand Bike And I Have 500 Pounds And I Want S

biggey66

I am new to riding and would like some help on what bike to get. I have been on my freinds 2007 echo team bike, this is a 20 inch bike and I would like a 20 inch bike. I have 500 pounds that i am willing to spend on a second hand trials bike.

I am new to riding and would like some help on what bike to get. I have been on my freinds 2007 echo team bike, this is a 20 inch bike and I would like a 20 inch bike. I have 500 pounds that i am willing to spend on a second hand trials bike.

Look on ebay there are some 20" bikes for 300 to 400 on there, your not a full member like me so we can not buy on here yet mate.

Other wise get an onza they are good bikes have a look around you'll find something.

Edited by Earl

No buying/selling in NMC or no buying/selling on behalf of mates etc. Sorry:)

I didnt ask him to put a post up for me. And I am not trying to buy or sell any thing in new members chat. I was just asking for opinions on what to get when I buy a bike.

Edited by biggey66

just say i am looking at buying a 20" bike what owuld you reccomend ?

Just use a spell checker first ;)

If you liked the Echo Team then you probably want something of the same / very similar geometry, and you'll probably want whatever it was length was, was it a long or short?

If you look around here then you might find something you like, also, just follow the rules of validation and you'll be able to post a topic in the 'wanted' sub-forum, where you can request a second-hand 20" bike.

Alot of beginners start riding with an Onza, of which can be bought for under £500 brand new on the website I've linked you to above.

It's personal preference in all honesty, people won't all like the same bikes, and so you'll receive a very bias opinion, test out a few bikes for yourself and decide which is best for you before you buy (:

all biggeys asked for is advice. He's been riding with us and is unsure on what to get. and jack chinnery im not bothered to be honest. There should be a rule saying dont post a video everyday of the year.

Lol, seriously, just stop it now.

Your never going to get re-validated so just leave.

I have seen your post's in chit-chat, you dont even deserve to be on this forum!

Sorry, are you a moderator?

Yes, seceretly I am actually tomturd.... >_< Plus your not exactly a goody two shoes, I has seen you have like 3 banned accounts.

Edited by Jack Chinnery