My New Bike For 2009

toxsinLee

bigal no i sent ur mate the echo pure frame back and yup i gave him my koxx vinco frame for free as he told me he never recived the echo frame plus i have the recipt off sending echo frame and he told me he didnt get it so i sent him my koxx frame for free until he got echo or replacment but he sold frame soon as he got it so thats the story!!!

Well!!! firstly my A2 was mint had like couple of scratches on dowtube and one mount thread that was stripped but still had threads in the bottom of it. How on earth could I make the headtube fleared with a cane creek headset???? Use you brains!! What you have done is bang out of order I have been honest with you all the way and what I get is this!! You saying that iv scamed you??? fleared headtube??? Are you stupid?? You are the one who is sending me a frame with a massive holle and all people saying it's cracekd?? your saing that you 23?? you accting like your a 13 years old chav!! your parents have obvieusly not brought you up properly if you doing something like that, just because of the age difference or the distance from each other! And you haven't sent it on saturday because you have sent me my old bb back so obieusly you had to wait till my frame arives at your house which waqs monday got the adress to next door so it looks like it came earlier. Wouldn't even send it recorded because he (had not enough of money!) but yes he sends it on monday and it arives on tuesday so it means that he has payed for a special delivery which more expensive than a firs class one with recording!! TO ALL PEOPLE: Please do not deal with this person not over internet anny way his a bigest scammer ever!!!!! Its fot your good!!

Well!!! firstly my A2 was mint had like couple of scratches on dowtube and one mount thread that was stripped but still had threads in the bottom of it. How on earth could I make the headtube fleared with a cane creek headset???? Use you brains!! What you have done is bang out of order I have been honest with you all the way and what I get is this!! You saying that iv scamed you??? fleared headtube??? Are you stupid?? You are the one who is sending me a frame with a massive holle and all people saying it's cracekd?? your saing that you 23?? you accting like your a 13 years old chav!! your parents have obvieusly not brought you up properly if you doing something like that, just because of the age difference or the distance from each other! And you haven't sent it on saturday because you have sent me my old bb back so obieusly you had to wait till my frame arives at your house which waqs monday got the adress to next door so it looks like it came earlier. Wouldn't even send it recorded because he (had not enough of money!) but yes he sends it on monday and it arives on tuesday so it means that he has payed for a special delivery which more expensive than a firs class one with recording!! TO ALL PEOPLE: Please do not deal with this person not over internet anny way his a bigest scammer ever!!!!! Its fot your good!!

Fair play and ino for a fact that the headtube wasnt flared! and the hole that is in the pitbull mount is that big it has split the side of the metal!

so to be honest the frame is F**KED!