Try All Hope Brake Or Bb7

haderz

Is there any real difference between the try-all hope mono trials and the regular hope mono trials other than the red piston cap and red master cylinder cap with try-all on it?

Yeah the extortionate price.

Correction, it has now bed'd in, put the pads on the disc spin the wheel put water on the pads and steam came of the brake because it was soo hot did that three times and works perfectly for me.

I find it hard to modulate a BB7, well, it's not as easy as modulating a hope anyway.

The thing with the hopes is that you cant "burn it down a big hill", as it'll fade. I'm pretty sure you could set the BB7 on fire with stopping power and it would still have it's holding ability.

If money is not an issue, go for the hope. It feels nicer and looks the dogs...

I find it hard to modulate a BB7, well, it's not as easy as modulating a hope anyway.

The thing with the hopes is that you cant "burn it down a big hill", as it'll fade. I'm pretty sure you could set the BB7 on fire with stopping power and it would still have it's holding ability.

If money is not an issue, go for the hope. It feels nicer and looks the dogs...

you say that and yet everyone still choses the hope hope yes it looks better but realy it all depends on what style of riding your doing as the bb7 would be better for tgs and the hope is best for an all rounder brake

Personally I find the BB7 to be much better for trials. The hope usually has very good bite, but doesn't have quite the same holding power as an avid. I feel more confident with my BB7 that I can really throw myself to front without the brake slipping.