The Lightest And Best Priced Pedals

prodigy6061

As it says, im looking for a new set of pedals and will have around 40-50 pounds so any suggestions would be great thanks .

Wellgo MG1s :)

If you can find some on fleabay you should be able to get some with ti axles for about 60 quid.

edit: There you go http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wellgo-08-MG-1-MG1-B...93%3A1|294%3A50

Edited by forteh

Cages are where its at really. Cheap enough for you to get a good 3/4 sets for the price you have and there light enough. Will last ages aswel if you can lookafter your bike. Mine last atleast half a year at a time if not longer. All it takes is a little care when storing and laying your bike down.

Cages are where its at really. Cheap enough for you to get a good 3/4 sets for the price you have and there light enough. Will last ages aswel if you can lookafter your bike. Mine last atleast half a year at a time if not longer. All it takes is a little care when storing and laying your bike down.

cheers m8 will get some of them and i really look after my bikes as i love trials biking so much.

I like both the DMR v12's and Mag Trialtech pedals, but they are a bit on the pricey side. I do plan on trying the Wellgo MG1's when it's replacement time.

Trialtechs are just MG-1s with Trialtech written on them, I've got a set, I've bashed them loads and not even knocked a pin out yet.