Mikey C

Mike Beck

hi guys.. just been up bradford area (leeds) ridden with Ben lazenby, Ross Clayton Jack Carthy, and Ali C, all of which are realy awesome lads, i enjoyed riding with them.. but im home now:( :P

and i have just made a few little sneak peaks for you all to see, while your all awaiting my next video!

also found out that my lense makes things look much smaller than my friends lense.. so im goin invest in one very soon.. also my lense is horribly scratched ! :(

post-3951-1245254152_thumb.jpgpost-3951-1245254185_thumb.jpg

post-3951-1245254218_thumb.jpgpost-3951-1245255559_thumb.jpg

post-3951-1245255587_thumb.jpg

post-3951-1245254236_thumb.jpg

post-3951-1245255624_thumb.jpg

if a few more are wanted then i have no problm in making a few more stills. :)

cheers , mikey c..

much love.

x

oh and by the way... Comments Turn Me ONNNNNN!! ;)

Edited by Mikey C™

mikey its been awsome over last few days riding with you. thanks for saying im a top lad u are too, althought u did break into my garage!

nice riding loving it when u did the cls drop gap,( got it on film aswell )

ride soon hopefully.

x

massive riding there mikey mate, have to ride with you sometime :D

will have too mate,, bin sayin it for a while aswel... as of other riders saying the same.. just simply send me a message on here.. and il get back to you.. i want to meet anyone and everyone in the trials bizz..

have such a laugh when riding. its such a buzz

and ross.. u shouldnt lock my bike away then haha :ninja::wub: still love me though dont you ross? :P

it was a good job i didnt break into you ;) only joking

cant wayt for next big ride.. :)

Mikey C x

hi guys.. just been up bradford area (leeds) ridden with Ben lazenby, Ross Clayton Jack Carthy, and Ali C, all of which are realy awesome lads, i enjoyed riding with them.. but im home now:( :P

and i have just made a few little sneak peaks for you all to see, while your all awaiting my next video!

also found out that my lense makes things look much smaller than my friends lense.. so im goin invest in one very soon.. also my lense is horribly scratched ! :(

Dude, i don't think youve made a topic promoting your riding without saying "It isn't my biggest riding" or " My lense makes my riding look smaller". Your a good rider, and most people know it. Theres no point in even saying it.

Try get some actual pictures instead of video stills,

Good riding by the looks of it though, Sure il enjoy the video (Y)

throw that fisheye thing away and buy simple lens, witch makes things look as they are in real life. does fisheyes enlarges penis or something? just show your real skills and don't bother about "oh, this gap looks so small with this lense"