Lite | Gu Clips

LiTe

Fair enough he is huge. Not a massive fan of 20" but he was so much better on 20". Your last echo lite clip is still one of my favorites, that was still TGS but with a bit more excitment, entertainment, i think. Now its just boring tgs like everyother ones.

beest...but a tgs rider wearing tights or lycros lol :lol:

no difrent to skinny jean's

they both give you the same advantages and the both also make you look like a tit :)

Clutch Edit - Fat Segal (Y)

could anyone send me this song via email?

cocky_199@hotmail.co.uk

big? :wub:

maybe some lines next time?

my point is it's actually the only missing stuff to make a legend vid with you in it

you re such a machine, everytime I though you were going to hook it was up to front :sick:

yeaah man, some lines on the next one, in fact i'm actually bored of that kind of vids and riding, these were the last clips I had over here, I have much more fun doing lines than single moves

beest...but a tgs rider wearing tights or lycros lol :lol:

these are the best shinguards in the market right now, have to prove it (Y)

Fair enough he is huge. Not a massive fan of 20" but he was so much better on 20". Your last echo lite clip is still one of my favorites, that was still TGS but with a bit more excitment, entertainment, i think. Now its just boring tgs like everyother ones.

like i said just put toghether some clips I had, its not really a full vid, just a little minute of some last riding with my old cam :)

anyway i'm happy you liked the vid or style or bike or riding or tights.... hah

tridentbike.com