(video) Richmondtrials - Oblivion

netto

i can't really go much bigger than what i'm doing in the videos. i'm not sure why everyone thinks im not trying! :mellow:

Hey no , dont think that!

I didnt mean that at all!

You just look so dam smooth ........

Some UK/french/rusian street riders are realy pushing hard.

I just dont think you are ,,,,,to be honest.

Your riding environment makes u look so good.

never seen any realy pushed moves from u.

fact

sorry if it hurts

chris

x

i can't really go much bigger than what i'm doing in the videos. i'm not sure why everyone thinks im not trying! :mellow:

it seem too esay for you...next time try some gurns, loud shout and land like shit. :-

awesome riding, I quite like the style of your friend on the mod aswell

keep it up with the vids...love them all

The video, riding and well everything was great! You look really comfortable on that bike.

I was in vancouver last year for a month, mainly to see the whales for my sister and to see a friend, it is an amazing place and I recognised the odd area from the video, some of which while I was there I thought god I wish I had my bike. I was really dissapointed when I walked into one of the many bike shops to find that there was nothing to do with trials within a large distance but obviously there is. What is it like as for the trials society over there?

I'm not really sure how to answer that question. There is a lot of awesome natural spots to ride here, and the trials scene is definitely growing. However, i don't think big group rides happen very often here. We all have a small group of riders that we stay with, just because of where we're located, and our skill levels. Sometimes it seems that trials riders are very spread out, and each group lives a bit too far from each other to really ride together.