Calling Damon, Cls, Tunni...

Adrian

bored... who is the rider? lazenby? mm... really i dont know, all these riders are clones :S

Its Matt smith isnt it?

All the TGS classed riders are all from 'up north' and ride altogther thats why they have simular styles and push each other doing different moves.

Thats what i think anyway..

I know what you mean, the fish eye on everything is what annoys me....

What annoys me is the fact that as soon as Damon puts out a video 45 kids copy his style. Not only the moves he does, ( yes mainly taps, gaps and side hops) but the way he edits his videos and even the music selection. I can't stand all these videos coming out with the most shitty excuse for techno I have ever heard in my life. People need to start trying to be ORIGINAL.

What annoys me is the fact that as soon as Damon puts out a video 45 kids copy his style. Not only the moves he does, ( yes mainly taps, gaps and side hops) but the way he edits his videos and even the music selection. I can't stand all these videos coming out with the most shitty excuse for techno I have ever heard in my life. People need to start trying to be ORIGINAL.

same reason people by football shirts? balls, boots etc

errm its called drum and bass, and dubstep mate... nothing to do with you 90's techno crap