Calling Damon, Cls, Tunni...

Adrian

riding trial is riding trial mate, with or without seat

hoping on the back wheel, riding on rails, back wheeling walls etc

danny mac is for sure better at trials riding than the majority of seatless riders here (I mean side hop, gaps drops etc)

Seeing that in his new video he dosnt even do and side hop or a static drop gap....

danny mac is for sure better at trials riding than the majority of seatless riders here (I mean side hop, gaps drops etc)

Danny Mac is better at riding bmx than TGS riders. Because that's all he does, ride bmx just on a trials bike.

Not ^ that sentence is bollocks, but somewhat true. It's kind of like saying "who's better at running, a sprinter, or a marathon runner". People will argue the sprinter as they are pushing running at the highest speeds with perfect technique, some will argue the marathon runner becuase they are actually running for more than 12 seconds and they actually are running for what running was inteneded for, getting from a to b in the fastest time.

You'd have to be an idiot to not be able to see that they are two different things, and even more of an idiot to argue about which is better.

What baffles me is that you actually get intelligent well respected people on this forum who always badmouth TGS and say it's 'demise of trials' when they're all praising some guy called danny mac who is practly a bmxer. (Again, this isn't my opinion but i feel i have to put down danny mac to make a point).

Edited by JT!

to be honest, people are being dim whitted and narrow minded, of course you will get slated, doesnt make anyone an idiot because they realise abit of the history of what they are actually doing. You say its the style of riding you do, but why do you have to define what you do with some style, surley just do what you want and have a laugh doing it, dont make such a big deal about defining what you ride. What exactly makes TGS any more trials riding than street? If your going for all this purist bollocks, you need to consider competition riding to be trials, which TGS is not, its just one big f**king move. Lines, which I think you will find are a large part of street riding are also a large part of comp riding.

When was the last time you saw a BMXer riding along the top of fences or hooking walls? You havnt, just because danny mac, and other 24/street riders dont limit themselves to about 5 moves and do more than one of these move at a time, doesnt make it not trials.

I have no issues with any form of riding, do whatever you want, but dont make retarded statements which are wrong.

No, You've said that TGS is trials, then said that Comp riding is but TGS isn't?

No Iv said TGS IS trials, but if your attempting to make a retarded point whereby street riding isnt trials because they dont do TG or S' then your view of that is wrong because competition riding could be considered THE trials riding, and that is NOT the same riding as TGS damon or tunnni style.

Why pick a retarded argument, Im not slating TGS Im just saying dont be close minded f**kers and enjoy riding your bike without thinking this or that isnt part of what you do so therefore you wont do it.

Edit: I called you a bell end, its hardly e-warrioring...

Edit2: you will also notice I said there are exceptions to the rule? I was reffering mainly to the bell ends saying ryan leech/ danny mac arent trials riders because they dont tap, gap and sidehop. You just seem to have got caught up in it lol.

Edited by Tom_

to be honest, people are being dim whitted and narrow minded, of course you will get slated, doesnt make anyone an idiot because they realise abit of the history of what they are actually doing. You say its the style of riding you do, but why do you have to define what you do with some style, surley just do what you want and have a laugh doing it, dont make such a big deal about defining what you ride. What exactly makes TGS any more trials riding than street? If your going for all this purist bollocks, you need to consider competition riding to be trials, which TGS is not, its just one big f**king move. Lines, which I think you will find are a large part of street riding are also a large part of comp riding.

When was the last time you saw a BMXer riding along the top of fences or hooking walls? You havnt, just because danny mac, and other 24/street riders dont limit themselves to about 5 moves and do more than one of these move at a time, doesnt make it not trials.

I have no issues with any form of riding, do whatever you want, but dont make retarded statements which are wrong.

At what point did you say that TGS is trials? I agree that people should just ride for the fun and not argue about different styles, but what you've said is so contradictive.

We all know what happened to the Sidehop thread, if you don't know why it was closed then don't even bother to reply.

Less arguing, less "TGS IS GODZ SLEGGZ" rubbish.

Trials riding is what ever you make it, if you want to just do taps gaps and sidehops then thats your choice. But don't argue that anything other than TGS isn't trials, because there is more to trials than TGS.

Ok the gramatical error has been dragged out far enough now.

Get a life guys seriously, because i said one thing wrong does not make me stupid, but i have nothing to prove to you people, half of you probably dont have jobs/qualifications or any other importance in life.

Unlike many people on here i DO ride for fun and riding is NOT my life its just a hobby.

SLEGZ ROFLZ :)

getting from a to b in the fastest time.

I am agreeing with this point.

I have only been riding one year, not much but I know the different styles.

Because me being a beginner still I cannot do much in my riding.

I like to go up a wall.

Down a wall.

Over a gap.

Simple really. Yes probably said that I ride "TGS" in a way. I say I ride street.

If people wanna do spinny moves then it's their own choice?

Like the quote I have used, trials is about getting from one point to another, how ever we do it.

My point saying. Stop fecking arguing.

We all ride bikes with the same momentive to ride them. A to B.

Edited by bigamac

Ok the gramatical error has been dragged out far enough now.

I dunno, grammar aside (let's face it, mine's hardly perfect), I thought the actual statement itself was pretty bold. I'm fairly aggorant, as many people on here will confirm for you, but I don't think I'd openly state ''I am of high intelligence'' no matter how clever I may or may not believe myself to be....

Trials to me, is kids on bikes. It's an excuse for me to not fully grow up. yet.

I dunno, grammar aside (let's face it, mine's hardly perfect), I thought the actual statement itself was pretty bold. I'm fairly aggorant, as many people on here will confirm for you, but I don't think I'd openly state ''I am of high intelligence'' no matter how clever I may or may not believe myself to be....

Trials to me, is kids on bikes. It's an excuse for me to not fully grow up. yet.

The sentence was MEANT to say "i ride tgs and most of the TGS guys i know are of high intelligence" but because i took the comment personally i edited the sentence not noticing the change in language. to be honest i am far from stupid which is how whoever made the comment was trying to say TGS riders are.

It may have been a bold statement but so is saying that most TGS riders are stupid, if im honest my feelings on this subject are pretty weak, nothing is going to change from arguing on the internet.

Edited by Mike W

Why dont the 'Tgs' style riders and the 'street' riders just stick to posting in their own sort of threads.

Like the video threads not so much the trials chat threads.

Tgs rider stick to posting in tgs style threads and street post in street threads unless you have something constructive to say.

Haven't read any posts except the first properly.

God what a load of petty arguments. Stop segregating yourselves and steoreotyping/labelling yourselves as "TGS" and "Streety" because it's just moronic. Just ride for whatever reason you want and have a good time doing so. "I'm a TGS rider I am"... Just, no.

Trials is trials. TGS is a stupid name and also quite an un-needed stereotype. To think that kids these days are proud of stereotyping themselves with collective groups? Come on... Just be yourself and just be creative with your riding, have fun, stay safe.

Peace.