Calling Damon, Cls, Tunni...

Adrian

The reason I ride is the balance and power that you can get from concentrating, makes me feel alive! Don't have much of a style either so trying some variety at the moment. Quoting Mr Darren Hill aka Hill_393 - "find a wall and try to get up it as many ways as you can!" He inspired me a little bit, he is 28 years old and has been riding 13 years! And should see his style and techniques - they are unique in my opinion. Ok the stuff isn't as huge as Damons or Hermance or anyone elses, but that is what I call an inspiration not a massive sides and stupidly big drop gaps that will do more damage to your human body physically and just for a peace of footage. Great question from Basher, why do you ride?

Edited by 3dd

if you need a video to make your riding not boring and for you to actually ride i think you need to question why you ride

well to be fair, theres only like 15 moves at max to do with trials, and only about 5 + balance that you really bother using, street or natty... so after doing these moves millions of times its going to start getting boring... so then i turn to people like tunni damon etc, just to see how nuts they are and it makes me want to push myself to go bigger! you see them doing it, theyre only human so why cant i! it just gives you the motivation to push yourself!

i dont ride trials to make my riding interesting, i mean i can jump on bmx and make 15 seconds of riding that look more interesting then a year of trials biking, i just ride trials to get better so i can have more fun on our the natty and stuff, but without sounding big headed i can get myself over just about anything in my area so i just want to go bigger now :)

trial is not boring

it's the way you ride your bike which is boring

there's a million way to ride your bike, not just 15 same moves everytime

try to ride like this

for example

to be honest, it's not weird that you find trial boring if you want big tgs vid that much

I love tunny and others, but this is not trials...watch tunny, then hermance,then trialskings,then macaskill,then porter, then leech, then benito ross etc...that's trial

trial= no boundaries in style ;)

and about your request, I don't think we need new vids from those riders

I think we need new riders like them! where the new generation please? ;)

trial is not boring

it's the way you ride your bike which is boring

there's a million way to ride your bike, not just 15 same moves everytime

try to ride like this

for example

to be honest, it's not weird that you find trial boring if you want big tgs vid that much

I love tunny and others, but this is not trials...watch tunny, then hermance,then trialskings,then macaskill,then porter, then leech, then benito ross etc...that's trial

trial= no boundaries in style ;)

and about your request, I don't think we need new vids from those riders

I think we need new riders like them! where the new generation please? ;)

Was watching that video this morning how weird, cant see damon and neil going from tree stumps to rear wheel at the height vince is doing it in this video. the different techniques he is using to get up stuff makes it look effortless. Smooth and controlled style comes from natural. hard , aggresive comes from street. i can see why street riders never last as long they gettt boreeeed! pretty proven point with this topic. I like street but i love natural. :)

Was watching that video this morning how weird, cant see damon and neil going from tree stumps to rear wheel at the height vince is doing it in this video. the different techniques he is using to get up stuff makes it look effortless. Smooth and controlled style comes from natural. hard , aggresive comes from street. i can see why street riders never last as long they gettt boreeeed! pretty proven point with this topic. I like street but i love natural. :)

thing is i ride natty like everyday and it does get boring and you get no where near the same adrenaline rush as you do from like drop gaps to rails and stuff lol natty is fun though

Biggest load of shit i've ever heard! Leech is hardly trials, macaskill is hardly NOT trials.

Edited by Ben John-Hynes

Biggest load of shit i've ever heard! Leech is hardly trials, macaskill is hardly NOT trials.

hahahahaha

congratulation, now that is the biggest bullshit I ever heard in my life :lol:

ryan leech is not riding trials

are you drunk or w_t_f?

Ryan Leech is a trial legend = fact

you have the right to think that his style is shit, that it's too old for you etc...

but what you say is just gay

since when was 24" street riding trials biking? just cause they do the odd back hop lol

What are you on about?

Trials is just about getting over obstacles. Just because these riders have style doesn't mean it's not trials

Edited by bikeperson45

you want the truth?

back in the day trials riding was ryan leech or danny holroyd style

big moves and spinning style in the same person... trial was cool because there was no boundaries between style

now we are talking like fecking pussies about "is ryan leech riding trials or mountain bike street riding"

what a shit time :(

Iv noticed as a general rule, of course there are exceptions, the majority of TGS arse rapists seem to have little intelligence. They also tend to be my age/younger. Trials is what you want it to be... dont define what you ride and limit yourself, thats retarded, just go out and have a good time on your bike.

Edited by Tom_

I ride TGS and infact most of the TGS riders i know are of high intelligence. i am 17 years old "T.G.S" is the style of riding that i like to do but i dont go taking the piss out of street riders for the sake of it, they have the right to ride however they want just like evryone else.

So while we are on the subject of being intelligent, think about what you are saying because im pretty sure the word "retard" is not an argument winner. Many of the TGS riders you speak of act the way they do on here just to wind people up, it is far from a matter of intelligence.

when people on here say that its ruining the sport, it is their opinion just as i have the right to have an opinion on the "street trials" genre of riding and videos which is that it also requires great skill and fitness but is not my preffered style to watch.

So I think it may be time for most of the people involved in this ridiculous argument to grow up. ride for fun.

At the end of the day its only a bike ride.

Edited by Mike W

I love street style, tgs style and comp style

neither is shit when it's done with talent

but "ryan leech is not trial" :lol:

yeah, just learn a little bit about our sport history before saying funny things like this

Trials is different now, trials bikers ride without seats. I dont think people are saying that leech and danny mac have a shit style, at this time in trials people have different views in what trials biking actually is.

Trials is different now, trials bikers ride without seats.

riding trial is riding trial mate, with or without seat

hoping on the back wheel, riding on rails, back wheeling walls etc

danny mac is for sure better at trials riding than the majority of seatless riders here (I mean side hop, gaps drops etc)