I Just Can't Get My Grind Sharp Enough.

Borat

Maybe check a video on youtube if there is one mate, you might not be angling the grinder the right way therefore only skimming the surface.

Ill have a look and see if i can find a write up or video somewhere :)

Cheers

What sort of angle grinder is it - using a sanding disk on a power drill I was able to get a grind that sounds a lot like you describe. An angle grinder is way more effective... It sounds like you're either not pushing the disk hard enough into the rim or the angle grinder isn't spinning fast enough.

Considering you've already been banned, it's pretty surprising you're still being a total f**kend?

On topic though, just get the grinder steeper and press harder, pretty much. Just experiment with it and you'll find out how to do it right.

Considering you've already been banned, it's pretty surprising you're still being a total f**kend?

On topic though, just get the grinder steeper and press harder, pretty much. Just experiment with it and you'll find out how to do it right.

Lmao, if ANYONE else said that you wouldn't warn them, its called a joke.. It's not the end of the world.

Whenever I grind my rims I dont put any force into it (only the weight of the grinder) and I use the grinder at 45 degrees from the rim, using a thin (1.5mm?) metal cutting disk, I always grind anticlockwise and dont go over the same place twice. On a dx32 that grind lasts 4-5 months and gives perfect braking (for me) with heatsink yellows. Bigman taught me to do it that way and it works very, very well :)

The only time Ive ground at 90 degrees I ended up with a badgers arse rough deep grind that was just went blunt and I had to grind back loads to get it even again.