Face Plant!

stunt man t

If the sticky pistons were that bad, you wouldnt be able to do anything, thats probs you just being a fanny and not letting go of the brake properly, it was sketchy anyway, like Maher said, learn to hop on the spot more correctly before trying to improve your gaps.

If the sticky pistons were that bad, you wouldnt be able to do anything, thats probs you just being a fanny and not letting go of the brake properly, it was sketchy anyway, like Maher said, learn to hop on the spot more correctly before trying to improve your gaps.

how do u not let go of the brake properly? :S

please show me the technique (Y)

Edited by stunt man t

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/wiki/Fixing_...ra_lazy_pistons

There you go :)

Prove everyone wrong and get the gap filmed and landed and re-post just for me!

edit: you could do with working on your ballance a wee bit too then youll be able to

1 set up for the gap and get where you need to be on the take off

2 get more preload

3 land where you need too

and also more ballance when your on the wall and your piston sticks will more than likly result to you having chance to jump and land to your feet

Edited by Seabasss

your obviosly not letting your finger the hole way of, that gap was sketchy anyway try small stuff and work ur way up, most of the vids u post are sketchy as f**kk.

Because your brake his howling everytime you move, like your dragging it, instead, roll up and press your brake, then kick and let go of your brake and before you land press your brake, instead of dragging it up to backwheel and then dragging it across the whole gap, if you understand, thats not lazy pistons, thats you being lazy and sketchy, no offence.