Zoo Lynx Ride 1

Cotty08

good riding there mate, how are you finding the zoo lynx ? i ride one and i love it

Yeh mate they ride nice dont they :D

Good little vid mate gettin better now :)

Thanks jonny mate, We need get a ride going agen soon (Y)

I liked that mate, some nice gaps and your balance is pretty good (Y)

Didn't like the song much though, and was relived when you finally decided to wear your helmet halfway through :P

Haha my brother had my helmet in his car that day and he went work so i just thaught balls to it, ill die doing what i like doing best LMFAO !!

:D

Very good, might have to make a trip over wigan sometime to see adam and the fags :D,

Nice to see someone pushing them selves for video too some of the moves in there were pretty good (Y)

keep it up bike looks fit aswell, just needs matching wheels now, and as for the point of no helmet at the start, everyones done it so who cares just got to be carefull thats all :)

Love that tune aswell was singing to it whiles watching then.

Very good, might have to make a trip over wigan sometime to see adam and the fags :D,

Nice to see someone pushing them selves for video too some of the moves in there were pretty good (Y)

keep it up bike looks fit aswell, just needs matching wheels now, and as for the point of no helmet at the start, everyones done it so who cares just got to be carefull thats all :)

Love that tune aswell was singing to it whiles watching then.

Haha cheers :D