Your Dream.

Laurence--Trials

dream sponsor: i dunno, microsoft maybe. they got enough cash to feed a trials habit and im a bit of a geek.

dream bike: i kinda have it being shipped to me, a Bionic B2R frame with adamant and echo parts. maybe after i get that my dream bike will change.

person to ride with: for moto stuff it would be adam raga or duggy lampkin. for bike stuff i have to say Ot Pi.

dream comp: i dunno. one where i can ride with and against and get help from the best riders in the world. any trials event really, the people are just amazingly nice and willing to help.

Dream sponsor: never given it much thought.

Dream bike: well i think im more than happy with my echo control but some new forks wouldnt go i miss :rolleyes:

To ride with: the people i ride with atm.

Dream comp: not really into that whole thing and i fall of my bike to much haha

Edited by Adam Fisher

1. Dream sponser(s) Hope, Tarty, Trialtech and Ashton bikes!

2. Dream trials bike. Ive always wanted an Ashton frame so id kit it out with blue hope gear and Trialtech things.

3. Person you would want to ride with. ummmmm Got to be Rowan Johns

4. Dream compotition(s) to win. Not that fussed about comps be nice to win one though

1. Dream sponsers:

-Mercedes - For a vito Van for travelling.

-Etnies - For riding shoes.

-TartyBikes

-TrialTech

-Deng Or Koxx

-Maximuscle - For protein shakes, bars etc.

2. Dream bike

-Kot MS2 long Geo and looks, but alot stronger, 07 Zoo Forks magura mount, King headset, Trialtech stem, 03' Zoo bars, Front and back alex dx32 rims, front and rear hope pro 2's, Frotn and back maxxis high roller, 04 maggys with front and back old style zoo pads in cnc backings, Trialtech cranks, Gu bash, Trialtech cog, Try-all £150 pedals, 74 kingz tensoner, trialtech foam grips.

3. Person you would want to ride with

Well i've met my fair share, got my regulars who i would choose over anyone (Ben John Hynes, Jonny Mc, Tom Amesbury, Reece, Owen, Rich hill, etc), But one guy im yet to meet is Mr CraigLeeScott, would be amazing to meet him. Couple of other like Diego Mango, Guillermo Marin, Jeff lenoski, Borisevich Pavel. I could go on all day.

4. Dream competition

Wouldn't mind winning a sidehop competition, or still, wouldn't we all like to be world champion lol ? Never gonna' happen cause i hate competitions, Trials is about fun, not who's the best. simple.

1. Dream sponsers:

Redbull, Tarty, Trialtech, British Airways. :P

2. Dream bike

Dunno, something like what I imagine my bike will be like if it ever gets finished, but with more titanium and carbon fibre.

No idea, too many to choose from.

4. Dream competition

Worlds!

1. Dream sponsers:

tarty,trial tech,onza

2. Dream bike

onza skull, mixture of pro series and trialtech components.

adam from tarty, sam oliver, dave kerr and ben savage.

4. Dream competition

world round!

Dream sponsor: Tarty mainly,Hope, and Trialtech

Dream bike: Koxx silver sky mod, XTP mod,Zoo python 09 mod and GU typhoon 08 mod with Echo and trialtech parts

Person id like to ride with:Any one who can teach me new things

Dream comp: taking part in any comp really to see what its like

Edited by Onza Man 88

Dream sponser

Bape for clothes and shoes

Rockstar energy because they keep me alive

Trials-uk for there amazing service :P

Tartybikes

Heatsink pads

2. Dream trials bike

Ns bitch jump/street bike

Dream mod would be

Czar 07 short

Tryall hubs

Tryall hOle front rim

Tryall rear rim

Hope tryall

Hope tryall

Zoo bars

Tryall stem

Trialtech cranks

Koxx forxx

Trialtech bb

Echo 72 freewheel

King headset

White and sky blue colour scheme

Dream stock

Zhi Z2 blue

Koxx forxx

Tryall hubs

Tryall rims

Hope mono tryall front

Magura hs33 rear with indestructible TPA :) and Phatpads

Echo sl cranks

Echo 72 freewheel

Zoo bars or tryall nowar carbon bars

Tryall bb

Echo stem

King headset

Blue and red colour scheme to match my Bapes

3. Person you would want to ride with.

Damon Watts, Big Black and TRA

4. Dream competition

Nass, dew tour or X games.

Edited by mista-neos

1. Dream sponsor: I have enough money to support my riding and have the bike I want so my dream sponsor would be an airline, BA or Virgin probably I wouldn't need anything but free travel so I was able to go anywhere, anytime. Then I could travel the world with my bike and quite literally live the dream.

2. Dream trials bike: Spec 3 Inspired from Tartybikes.. my bike! I honestly wouldn't change a single thing, it's everything I've ever wanted from a bike!

3. Person you would want to ride with: Like minded people who just want to get on their bikes, ride and have a bloody good time.. 24 Tour Ahoy!

4. Dream competition to win: Pfft.

Edited by nichols_sam

1. I suppose Tarty Bikes and like most people a airline but i've always loved to travel in a VW camper van

2. I'd like a custom thats perfect to me but unsure yet on that so a Koxx Silver Sky

3. No one inperticular just friendly people who help me and don't just sit on there bike and moan but get active and ride .

4. To be honest if i win or lose any comp i don't care the only thing that matter that i can ride my bike's .