New Onza Limey Lll- Checki It!

adam__rose@hotmail.com

Hey guys, built this up last night. Been out this morning- been 4 years off the bike- you dont forget a thing! Build through 360 Cycles and with thanks to Joe at Onza.

21.34 lbs/ 9.67kg

Hey guys, built this up last night. Been out this morning- been 4 years off the bike- you dont forget a thing! Build through 360 Cycles and with thanks to Joe at Onza.

21.34 lbs/ 9.67kg

21.34 lbs/ 9.67kg

21.34 lbs/ 9.67kg

21.34 lbs/ 9.67kg

post-692-1250355291_thumb.jpg

post-692-1250355553_thumb.jpg

post-692-1250355969_thumb.jpg

post-692-1250356039_thumb.jpg

post-692-1250356072_thumb.jpg

post-692-1250356101_thumb.jpg

21.34 lbs/ 9.67kg

ALRIGHT I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME :S

looks nice though :)

Ha, mate sorry, its been a long time since I used this forum. Couldnt remember how to ass more pics properly.

post-692-1250356189_thumb.jpg

Adam looks good mate. Really good with the fly guys. After that chat at the bikeradar i wonderd when you were going to get your trials bike. Joe said your going to the next national. If i dont see you there i will see you soon. Hows 360 going.

Adam looks good mate. Really good with the fly guys. After that chat at the bikeradar i wonderd when you were going to get your trials bike. Joe said your going to the next national. If i dont see you there i will see you soon. Hows 360 going.

Alright jack, yeah man took a lot longer than I thought. I couldnt find a Magura disc in the end so went with a hope and made sure I got a raked fork like you said. It rides nice though man I'm lovin it.

By the way what gear ratio do you ride?

The shop is goin good, still a lil slow on the trials side but the BMX side is good, let me know if you want a bike n well sort a deal.

Yeah im gonna do the Oct 4th national. Ha, been about 8 years since I did a comp! Should be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Real nice bike there Adam - I know it's quite late though :D

How is the Limey treating you so far? I'm considering getting one, but just doing some research about the frame? Any thoughts regarding if I should get one based on strength etc?

GEO is awesome, just not sure about it's strength...?

Looks good (Y)