Footjam Whip Setup?

Damon W

thinkin about setting a steed up so that i can footjam whip.

how do you set the cables up so that they can run freely? vbrake through the fork? magura hose extra long?

WTF??? U are better than that, don´t do street things, U are a pure tgs trials rider.... :closedeyes:

WTF??? U are better than that, don´t do street things, U are a pure tgs trials rider.... :closedeyes:

Shut up.

Longer cables will do the trick, I do them occasionally and have never had any problems. You can do at least 2 whips on such a setup if you do what Mikey Tomo wrote.

Personally I think that a cable which goes through the fork is pointless. It's just not needed unless you want to do 3 or 4 in a row.

Shut up.

Longer cables will do the trick, I do them occasionally and have never had any problems. You can do at least 2 whips on such a setup if you do what Mikey Tomo wrote.

Personally I think that a cable which goes through the fork is pointless. It's just not needed unless you want to do 3 or 4 in a row.

Who you are to tell me shut up???

I tell what I want, no what U say to me...

Im no dictating, im only advising, because this sport is trials, but in these times, the street with some of trials is considered like trials, when it´s not...

so shut up, my dick

I'm not going to bother with the street, pure trials argument. Its been done to death already. You must be the type of person who likes to sub genre music because its slightly different..............

Dictating, you told him not to do "street things" and "u are a pure tgs trials rider". Your telling him what to do and what he is, thats not advising.

Edited by Trials Punk

I'm not going to bother with the street, pure trials argument. Its been done to death already. You must be the type of person who likes to sub genre music because its slightly different..............

Dictating, you told him not to do "street things" and "u are a pure tgs trials rider". Your telling him what to do and what he is, thats not advising.

For me YES, that´s advising, because i don´t say him, you can´t do that!!!...i said him, "don´t do street things"... :ermm:

and who I am to tell and dictate something to Damon Watson, or anybody, what to do??? :closedeyes:

Telling your dick to shut up is the Catholic church's suggested replacement for using contraception.

Anyways, footjam whips with a front brake are so laughably easy I'd imagine after you've booted a few round the novelty will wear off...