Why Cant I...

martin555

...post replys on certain topics?

tis rather anoying.

on a rather less anoiying note ived ridden everyday for the last 6 days from 10 in the mron till 6 in the afternoon and ive seen vast improvemnt in my riding :]

how ever me wrists have taken a battering.

...post replys on certain topics?

Because your still a "new member", the forum works on a tier system with "New Members" only being able to post in New Members Chat (NMC), then Full Members being able to post everywhere, then Senior Members (who get a bonus SMC we can't view) then Moderators and Admin.

Which topics are you having trouble replying in?

New members aren't allowed to post in anything other than the new members forum until they have been validated by a moderator. check out the stickies at the top of the page for more info.

If its a thread in new members then i'm not really sure unless it's maybe been locked or something.

Don't think it was intentional! All the posts are within the same minute or two so we probably all typed them out at the same time. There were no replies when i started typing but two when i'd finished and posted it!

Check my time and the guy who posted first ;)

and again :P

Edited by *Koxx hydroxx 2 Jack *